PDA

View Full Version : Ex Girlfiend and Pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2002, 03:16 PM
I\'ve just been having some strange thoughts about my ex whist reading some recent posts. There was always something strange about her, even before I started going out with her. Although looks wise she wasn\'t that amazing, maybe a 6 or 7, and she wasn\'t that much of an outgoing personality she seemed to get a fair bit of male attention, far more than she seemed to deserve! More strangely although she wasn\'t that good looking I always found myself getting slight errections around her even before i even wanted to go out with her. This has NEVER happened with me before, not with a previous girlfriend, not even with the most amazingly gorgeous girls i\'ve ever had the pleasure of knowing! I could never quite understand why this was happening, but oddly it did!
Anyway after a few months of knowing her, i did come to really like her, and we started going out and continued to do so for about 5 months. At the time i thought nothing of it, but there was something really magnetic about her smell. I remember i never felt so attracted to her and so in love with her than when i smelt her smell.
Looking back now, and exploring pheromones myself i\'m begining to think that she might have been wearing them all along and that was what was having the effect on me. Of course this could be a silly peice of speculation, but things would make more sense to me if it were true! Even so, i can\'t actually imagine her choosing to wear pheromones, i wouldn\'t say it was something she would have considered experimenting with. Even so.............

Any one have any thoughts on this? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
07-13-2002, 07:23 PM
It could be that she naturally produces more pheros than the average woman, but from the rxn that you describe I doubt it.

BassMan
07-13-2002, 09:37 PM
_Long_ before we knew how to augment our natural pheros, we just called it chemistry. She may have been playing with the chemicals - more likely, it really was her natural smell that got you off...