PDA

View Full Version : what about lesbian and gay people ?

frenchie
07-13-2002, 10:25 AM
hello from Paris, France, to everybody !
well, you all seem to be men, and talk about men attracting women... I am a woman, and I\'d rather attract women too.
Anyone has an idea about which product I should use ? I have already thought about Primal Instinct, but I\'m not sure how it would work in my case.
Thanks in advance

franki
07-14-2002, 04:30 AM
The common opinion here is that women trying to attract a women is best of with the women´s products. Men trying to attract men should use the men´s products.

Why? Because a lesbian is looking for woman, that means she wants someone who smells like a woman and has the pheromone signature of a woman. (I hope I am right here.)

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
07-15-2002, 12:59 AM
Thanks, Franki, for your answer ! I agree with you, considering how I feel myself when meeting other girls.
The point is that I\'ve already tried PIw, and I\'ve already noticed that people around talked to me more easily (I am much more the shy type of girl and I dont talk to people very easily). This helps a lot, as I have a much better time when I go out for dinner or club. And even people whom I\'m not especially attracted to come and have a talk with me. I\'ve also noticed I get more confident with people. I enjoy it !
But in fact there\'s that one girl I\'d love to spend a lot more time with... and as I\'m very shy and don\'t know what to say or do, I really need some help !
So, which product would help go a bit farther ??

Frenchie

oscar
07-15-2002, 06:04 AM
frenchie,

Welcome to the board!
Franki\'s advice was right on the money. A woman who wishes to attract women who want to be with a woman should use the women\'s products.

I have both PIw and Passion Copulin Concentrate. I don\'t know how much Copulins are in PIw, but I don\'t get the sense that there\'s anywhere near as much as there is in PCC, and Copulins are going to send a far more overt sexual signal than Androstenol will.
PIw is chock full of Androstenol, but I think it can be more effective for sexual hits if used in combination with PCC.
The only other product containing Copulins without any Androstenone is Passion Pheromone Attractant (PPA) which now contains Androstenol and Copulins.(It used to be A-None and Copulins.)

Then there are the women\'s products that contain at least SOME Androstenone, like TEw, NPAw, APCw, P10w, and AFA (which is marketed as a \"unisex\" product). If sending out a signal of male dominance (however subtle) fits into your strategy, you may want to try one of these. That\'s your call.

I\'d recommend trying PCC next. It has a cucumber-melon scent that I find very pleasant, but it may not be compatible with a lot of other fragrances. Then you may wish to try PPAw. I haven\'t smelled the women\'s version, but the men\'s smells a bit like a suntan lotion.

If you\'re willing to venture into the A-None zone, and money isn\'t an issue, I\'d go straight to the top and get P10w. Stone Labs A-None is a lot cleaner smelling than anyone elses. I have men\'s P10 and it smells less of A-None than many other products whose A-None levels aren\'t as high. Women\'s P10 contains 5mg of A-Nol, 4mg of A-None, 1mg of A-Rone, and .25mL of a Copulin blend. You can find it on the Forum Club page here:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/p10.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/p10.html\")

I wish you success in your pursuit of L\'Amour!

Bon Chance!
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
07-15-2002, 07:14 AM
So Mr. Oscar, I am dying to know your evaluation of, and success with P10! So few have written about it.

oscar
07-15-2002, 08:28 AM
DrSmellThis,

Aside from occasionally mixing a drop of P10 into hair gel, I\'ve most often used it as an additive with cologne. It doesn\'t enhance the fragrance of edt\'s like Issey or Acqua di Gio to the extent that NPA does even when mixed in the same ratios, and I\'m not exactly sure why. Secret ingredients perhaps?

I\'ve just read Mandy Aftel\'s book \"Essence and Alchemy\" and come to what may be divergent conclusions. I had thought that the synthetic musk nature of synthesized human pheromones acted as a fixative on some if not all of the components of the commercial fragrances, but now realize that the fixatives in the colognes are probably acting on the scents of the pheros as well. I suppose it\'s a combination of both effects.

Back to P10. I just put a drop of straight P10 on the back of my hand, and it\'s nowhere near as pungent as PI or NPA even though its A-None content is greater. So stealth is definitely one of its strengths. ( I had once mixed up a P10 clone with the chem set and it was far smellier than the genuine article. Not sure why! )

Like you, I always want to have all my bases covered phero-wise, so P10 seemed like a good addition to my collection, but I don\'t want to be without the secret ingredients of NPA either, so I would usually mix up a batch of edt/P10 in one atomizer, the same edt + NPA in another, edt/ A-Nol, A-Rone (SOE proportions) in another, and yes eventually edt/A1 in still another. It\'s nice having a shitload of atomizers.

P10 is a valuable addition to your phero arsenal, but I would discourage anyone who hasn\'t already had some degree of success with the less potent products from trying it. It\'s very potent, and its relatively stealthful nature allows one to OD easily if he is not experienced and disciplined.

Apologies to frenchie for going off-topic, but the discipline required for using P10m likely applies to P10w as well.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

frenchie
07-16-2002, 06:09 AM
This was not that much off-topic, Oscar, and thank you for your \"bonne chance\" wish !
In fact, I dont really know which product to use - I\'ve already got PIw, and maybe I should try one of those you have told me about containing copulin only, though ordering one product makes it rather expensive when it comes to sending it her in France.
The other question is : how much product should I use ? I\'ve used PI(w) with 2 small drops, just on my skin, and it seemed to work - I mean people are just more friendly, and it\'s rather nice on a general point of view.
Maybe I should try with a smaller quantity ? or put some on my clothes as well ?
Any advice will be welcome !

Frenchie
(hope my english is not too bad)

oscar
07-17-2002, 04:31 PM
frenchie,

I don\'t think that 2 drops of PIw is too much. Since it\'s mostly A-Nol you shouldn\'t be anywhere close to OD\'ing at that dose.
I would do a test before using it on clothing though. I\'m not sure what the carrier in PIw is, but my PIm WILL stain clothes.

I understand that the shipping of one bottle would be impractical. So besides PCC, which I think you definitely should try, how about PPAw, AFA, or even P10w (wallet permitting)?

I did come up with one more tidbit of info on P10w that I don\'t think I ever posted. I e-mailed Matt Fields, customer service representative for Stone Labs about the concentration of copulins in the .25mL of \"blend\" added to P10w, and he replied,
\"Women\'s P10 contains 1 milligram of a hormone-only \"Copulin\" blend (no acetic or offensive aromatics used).\"

If I understood correctly, this means that there is .25mL of blend containing 1mg of Copulins added to the 10mg of pheros already in there. So in effect P10w might more accurately be called P11, since it has 5mg Nol, 4mg None, 1mg Rone, and 1mg of Cops. But don\'t quote me.

You needn\'t worry about your English. Your posts are far more comprehensible than many by forum members who claim English as their native tongue. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif