PDA

View Full Version : SUPER HUGE HIT using SoE!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2002, 03:38 AM
K guys i had a first date with this girl...and using pheros, decent looks, and stuff from pickupguide, i got her into bed after the first date!
amazing body simply beautiful
I used SoE but after a while it smelt kinda like NPA so i\'m thinkin there was a small amount of NPA i put in a while back.

so as for the details if you\'re interested how i got it so far first time:

she brought her friends along to the date...a girl and her bf...so i played along and it was fine meeting them, so we talked i was funny and entertaining and the SoE helped her open up but i could tell she was nervous...we were at a restaurant

Next we decided to go to the mall. We walked around and i purposely teased her and bumped into her and then I bought a few things for myself (not being mr. nice guy and buying her things). Then after the mall she was about to go back with her friends but i asked if she wanted to hang out more (what else she was doing tonight). She had no plans so i hinted and then i bluntly said after enough innuendo that she\'ll have some good oral pleasure. So, she said \"i\'m a big girl i can make my own decisions\" and she told her friends to leave. Haha so we go back to her place, her fat kitty is in the house and we kick him out and proceed. Good time!

proteus
07-13-2002, 04:46 AM
Now that\'s what I call a HIT !!! :-) And I liked your style - seems you played the situation just right. Another great phero success story!!

jose
07-13-2002, 01:58 PM
Being Funny,(teasing her), cocky and Pheromones works wonders.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2002, 06:30 AM
yea getting head rules...but she got her turn too

so yea use the SoE guys, maybe with a hint on none
i\'ll be happy to answer any more questions, i was just blown away by the results

Watcher
07-15-2002, 04:51 PM
Well it seems i stumbled upon something quite useful for a few people well good i came up with it.
Now for my next directional push - a1 and couplins mixed in with some rone. Im sure it will do some weird non sexual things or nothing at all but it is worth a shot my first purchase will be PCC (anyone else with info on the smell) and then maybe some a1 once im used to the couplins products.

DrSmellThis
07-16-2002, 06:23 AM
I eagerly await your results.

I\'m thinking of throwing a bunch of \"coppies\" in a hottub full of sweeties sometime.

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:35 PM
Did we get an update on how this went it seems big hits with SOE are fairly thin on the ground now days.