PDA

View Full Version : Major Phero HIT

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 06:08 AM
Hi All,
After wearing pheromones for perhaps 4/5 months now, all of my experiences have been rather more of a whisper than a yell. A smile here, an extended look there from a female, but that\'s about all. I don\'t view those experiences as comfirmed hits as I don\'t have a hard time attracting women in general anyway.

The few female co-workers that flirt with me on the job, flirted with me before I started wearing pher secents to work.

About all of my pher experiences have been within a work environment context. As a result I have decided that phers have a deminished affect on women who already have you \"pegged\" in their minds. Pro, con or
neutral or a mixture of the three.

My most consistant experience over time has been with a male. One of my supervisors who has always treated me well, seems to now go overboard making certain things are alright with and for me on my shift. I seem to garner
more respect than ever from him now. He even makes not too nice comments about our big boss, to me. He normally makes those comments
only to the other supervisors.

To keep this in balance, there is only one female supervisor (out of three). I have noticed no difference in my interactions with her. She, almost everyone agrees is an anal retentive bi#@h. It\'ll take a LOT more than phers to break through the issues she carries around.

Now on to the main reason for this post. I work part-time for a major international airline. About two weeks ago I was helping board a flight and had to go on board the plane to check some passenger details. I spoke to the crew and went about my checks.

About five minutes later, Charlie, one of our station\'s engineers walked over to me and said, \"Jesus Christ. Will you please tell these ladies what you\'re wearing before they gang rape you!\" I was astounded! I said, What are you talking about Charlie? He responded, They are in the gally giggling about you and how good you smell. It\'s disgusting! You have got to tell me what the hell you have on!

I went to the gally and was greeted with warm smiles and was asked what I was wearing.
Before I could finish my response, TWO of the three flight attendants asked me if I wanted any tea, coffee, etc. They were tripping over themselves!

I told them what I was wearing, Quorum, by Antoni Puig. What I didn\'t tell them was I was also wearing one full shot of The Edge on my throat and upper chest (on shirt) area as well as dabs of PF behind my ears and on my wrists. After wearing Q for almost ten years, I have gotten nice complements on it.
Why else wear it?

However, I have NEVER gotten an over the top response like this from THREE women! It\'s more important to note that we (me and my station co-workers) view 90% of the cabin crews that fly into our station to be stuck up prima donnas.

Many of them, especially the females don\'t bother to speak, even when spoken to first. We get the feeling that they interact with us as if it\'s a forced bore that they must endure as part of their duties. They clearly view themselves as our corporate betters. So to get the response I got on the plane was even more amazing.

In my opinion, this experience helps firm up my believe that phers work much more dramatically with female/male strangers than with persons who know you and have formed an opinion about you.

Muskateer
PS Because of my part time and full time work, I haven\'t had much of a chance at all to test these pheros in social settings.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 06:36 AM
Uh, yeah, I\'d say those are hits! I can just see a horde of women chasing you down the concourse, wheeling their little carry-ons behind them...

And Musketeer, you made me wonder about how many hits we all may get but miss--if Charlie hadn\'t told you about the flight crew\'s reaction, you\'d have never known. It may have been happening all along, but you just moved on too soon to get feedback.

And welcome to the forum. I\'m impressed you gave it a solid 4-5 months test before reporting in. Some (young) guys on here sound like they expect to be jumped and humped within seconds of opening the package.

Keep us informed, OK?

WG

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 05:27 PM
Hi WG,
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I agree now
that I think about it, maybe we do miss hits because we are either so focused on the task at hand because we are at work or we just moved out of the HIT ZONE as I did before we could notice the hit.

In addition, older women (35 plus)are in much better control of their \"public face\" and can hide their reactions with more skill.

Those flight attendants had no intention
of letting me know how affected they were by
my scent. Charlie blew the whistle on them!

This one experience has renewed my resolve to keep working with pheros.

To the young players who are reading this,
lower your expectations a notch to something more realistic when wearing pheros. You aren\'t going to get to be the only man at an orgy simply because you are wearing a phero scent. There will be some solid and wonderful hits from time to time. Just don\'t expect pheros to do all the work for you.

It\'ll open a door or two to a woman who normally wouldn\'t find you her \"type\". You still have to earn your way further into her life.

Consider it another tool in your bag of tricks in attracting women. It won\'t ever be the \"entire\" bag of tricks.

Sermon Over.

Muskateer

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 05:34 PM
Yeah i get feedback from friends on hits that i miss and they tend to me more often then we realise, when wearing pheromones focus completley on flirting with women and put pheros to the back of your mind, just go and have fun and you will tend to have more emotional energy to devote to other activities and the older guys are right women dont jump out at you in an orgy you still have to put the legwork in to get em attracted cause women are the submissive ones so their behaviour reflects so show and interest and go for it conversation and good body language is the key to all new users we say this over and over but newbies still want to know how long it will take before they get jumped by a woman in orgy forget it it happens very rarily and with 99.9 percent you will have to follow up and chase as normal but you will get a better response if you do !!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-26-2001, 07:24 AM
Muskateer,

Boy you really nailed it when you said, \"It\'ll open a door or two to a woman who normally wouldn\'t find you her \"type\". You still have to earn your way further into her life.\"

Preach it, bro!

That\'s true with business applications, too. The pheros just help focus people\'s attention on you in a favorable way--what you do with that focus is the basis of your success or failure.

Writer Guy