PDA

View Full Version : Need help please

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2002, 08:35 PM
Hi there,

I am new here...:)

I have a question regarding pheromones. What would be the best one to get that has a slight odor but not to strong?

Thanks for the help..:)

upsidedown
07-13-2002, 06:03 PM
Hi PeteW1959,

I was in the same boat as you seem to be back when I started using these....I was wanting something with very little or no scent so nobody would notice anything. I have found that most of them tend to die down to a pretty mild scent after about an hour anyway .... at least in my opinion. So, I feel now that I can wear just about anything in moderation and just give it an hour to die down, and I\'m in pretty good shape.

But, in terms of a very slight scent, I\'ve pretty much settled on Alter Ego (AE). I\'ve found that it\'s very slight when first applied....I have to actually put my nose up to where I have it applied to smell it. Then, after about an hour..I find I can\'t smell it at all. Now, women tend to be able to smell better than men, so perhaps it\'s slightly more noticeable to women than to me. But, I believe I read another post on here some time back where a man said that his wife can smell all the products on him when he\'s wearing them, but AE seems to be the one that she doesn\'t smell. So, I\'m guessing that it\'s a pretty good product to go with.

I\'m still experimenting with the effectiveness of this product along with all the other one\'s I ordered. The jury is still out for me on which are the most effective in getting hits, but I do seem to have seen some results on most if not all of them. I just returned from 3 days in Las Vegas yesterday...where I pretty much used AE more than any of the other products....mainly because the atomizers that I had my mixes in seemed to have all leaked out during the flight as well as the entire contents of my NPA bottle (which only had maybe 20% left in it anyway.) Fortunately I put everything in plastic bags for the trip in case something like this happened. Good thing I did or women might have been fighting to take my luggage home with them. :-)

Anyway, because of this, I relied pretty heavily on AE and SoE for most of the trip.. I\'d have to say I think I saw some results from this product in Vegas, as well as the other places and times I\'ve tried it. So far I think it\'s worked about as well as any of the other products I\'ve tried. It also contains the 3 types of pheromones in one product.

So, I think that would be my recommendation for a single standalone product that you could wear that wouldn\'t have much, if any scent.