PDA

View Full Version : My Experience

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2002, 03:37 PM
I recently ordered Rogue Male. I already had Realm and had been wearing it. I used a bit of the R/M while wearing Realm at my work. One day an attractive woman (a co-worker) engaged me in a conversation in the break room. She is the Manager\'s secret girl-friend. So I was not interested (Bad JuJu). She told me of her weekend trip and a few personal things about her life. A few days later I had to approach her for business reasons. I was wearing R/M. I finished the business and left. Apparently her boyfriend the manager saw this and questioned her about what was going on and why was she smiling so much. I do not know what she told him. I have noticed that the manager had been coming into the break room if I am in there and showing up at other places. A new woman was hired. She is very attractive. I also bumped into her a few times while wearing R/M. There was nothing out of the ordinary take place. I was in the break room and the new girl walked in. We were having a good conversation when the manager walks in. We continue to talk in his presence. I leave a few minutes later. The next morning I and another co-worker arrive early and we walk in with the manager. I go to my office. The manager ask the co-worker to approach his girlfriend and tell her she has been dumped. The co-worker questions the manager and the manager tells him that \"I\" dumped her for the new girl. The co-worker is confused because everyone knows that the manager is seeing the woman in question. The manager assures the co-worker that I was involved with his girlfriend. So the co-worker tells me. I deny the involvement. He does not believe me. He comes across the girlfriend and says, \"I heard you were dumped.\" She says yes, \"I was dumped for the new the girl by your buddy\" (Me). Whooooa.
He could not wait to tell me he got conformation of \"our affair\" I still denied it and I thought he was lying. Later I took my break. The manager was there in the break room. His girlfriend walked in. The manager started smiling. The girl friend said, \" I know it was you that told everyone that I got dumped for the knew girl. \" I could not believe what I had heard. They were both looking at me. I walked out. I found my co-worker and told him what happened. He believes I was involved with the manager\'s girl friend and now involved with the new girl, who won\'t give anyone the time of the day. People at the job approached me and congratuated me. For What?
To top that off. I had been constantly denying everything with the co-workers when the new girl worked out. She looked at my co-workers and said, \"Bye\" and the she looked at me, smiled and said, \"byyyyyeeeeeee.\" What could I say after that. All of them believed they have seen the proof.
Maybe I used to much R/M?

Bruce
07-12-2002, 04:32 PM
Maybe just goes with the territory of being more alpha than you used to be. That was one nice thing about living in Japan; nobody ever seems to get jealous/paranoid in situations like that.
Bruce

a.k.a.
07-12-2002, 05:04 PM
What a bizarre story! But, now that Bruce mentions it, I have to agree that None tends to bring out petty jealousies in the workplace (that’s one of the reasons I stick to SOE on the job).

I’ve never experienced anything like your situation however. It sounds like professional standards are pretty lax at your job.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2002, 08:08 PM
I think you left out a few things.....like when you took recess the manager would not pass the ball to the co-worker caus\' he thought that there might be some secret crush that he has on the new girl even though the managers real girlfriend didn\'t evev LIKE volleyball and think that NSyn sucks and are totally trendy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

hehe, cool post, sounds like you may have to do a little \'regulating\'