PDA

View Full Version : First use of phero---weird experience

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2002, 10:25 AM
Hello guys,

I just got my first order of pheros:NPA & SOE, in which actually the NPA bottle was 2/3 full.
I put a dab of NPA on each wrist and wait for my wife to show up and when she gets home and kisses me she says: \"what is that smell, it smells like urine\". AFter a few minutes I ended up washing my hands like 4 times to try to get rid of the smell. Now I undestand that I have to mix it in order to avoid those embarrassing situation.

I need your help to know:
how many dabs of NPA, where, and if I just spray the cologne over the same area, and how many sprays of cologne?

Regards,
Connan

BassMan
07-12-2002, 10:53 AM
There are some folks here who like their NPA straight-up, but it is really made to be added to cologne. Try one part NPA to four or five parts cologne - mix a small batch to test. If that doesn\'t cover it (colognes vary greatly in strength), add more cologne. You can go as high as ten parts cologne and still be effective. Once you get it mixed right, just use your cologne as you normally do.

If you really want to try it straight, try a small dab rubbed in behind each ear, covered with a spray of cologne, and maybe one on the wrists, likewise covered.

Others here are more daring /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. It sounds like your wife is pretty sensitive to the stuff, so I\'d start small.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2002, 09:08 PM
What is the Citrus Oil stuff that came with my Phero order a few months ago?? It says it contains pheros, I forget which ones to be exact. But it smells like orange peels. SO I have 2 question

1)How much pheros does the citrus oil actally contain (and what type, I think it was -one however)

2)What is the effect of mixing this oil based product with an alcohol based product such as NPA, which is what I have tried, dabbing NPA then also dabbing citrus oil to mask the smell. Has anyone found this effective? NPA + Citrus Oil is not only getting hits but masking the NPA cat piss smell (something whcih I guess I am %75 of population that I can\'t smell or take note of)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2002, 01:30 PM
cmorera,

1) the Citrus Oil is reported to contain androstenol. As usual, for more details, check the Cookbook.

2) Mixing Citrus Oil and NPA is basically making JB#2, with Citrus instead of Musk.

I was tempted to order some primal oil different from Musk, just to smell the difference. Anyone tried the new primal oils?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2002, 02:08 PM
Yeah, tried the Vanilla. Hated it, it stinks.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2002, 06:24 PM
OK, any word (Bruce?) on the concentration of androstenol in citrus oil, as this would be helpful in the calculations of preventing an OD! But then again, it was my understanding that you can\'t really OD with -enol

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2002, 07:09 PM
Ok, no one knows the content of -Nol in any of the Primal oils. At least no one on this board. Not Bruce, not James, no one. Only the makers could say, and they aren\'t.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2002, 02:28 AM
Yes it\'s hard to OD on nol, and however a nol OD won\'t give you the nasty effects of a none OD. Some people reported they were just a bit sleepier than usual. Anyway, this won\'t be your problem with the primal oils, since the nol in it is so light that you would have to apply a massive amount to OD... I myself have got a quasi-hit using the SPMO only, but I had 5 large drops on and you could tell I was in proximity just by sniffing the air around you /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

So if you need a cover fragrance, with that bit of nol just to be sure, go with the primals. If you want the best out of it, mix with NPA to make JB#2 and expect results in a couple of minutes!