PDA

View Full Version : PCC use by guys?

rjm
07-12-2002, 08:08 AM
Okay, I\'ve read a few things about guys using PCC, to the point I\'m thinking about a purchase, so here are my questions:

1. How bad *IS* the copulin smell? Like the smell is there, or the smell is *THERE*?

2. The Stone Labs section for it says cucumber/melon scent, which I like, so how effective is it in hiding the \"aroma,\" and how well does it blend with APC, RM, other colognes s/a Cool Water or Acqua di Gio?

Thanks much. y\'all!

franki
07-12-2002, 11:39 AM
You won´t smell very much of the copulins and the smell of PCC is not unpleasant at all to me. In fact I feel very good when I apply it under my nose. I´m guessing it might have a bigger effect on me than on the people around me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I would say 80-90% of the smell is the cucumber/melon and 10-20% is copulins, but I must say I do not exactly know how the cops smell. Stories from Phero Guru´s like JVK (I thought it was him) who have actually smelled pure copulins say it smells to hell, so I am not 100% sure that what I think are cops are really cops (it is getting a bit confusing here).

The thing that intrigues me most is the cucumber smell, because cucumber scent is a aphrodisiacum for women. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Maybe Stone Labs have intented PCC to have an aphrodiasic effect on women.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
07-12-2002, 11:56 AM
I\'ve tried the PCC-under-the-nose test myself and it gave me a headache and caused confusion. It smelled nice enough and I did seem to spend a lot of time afterward thinking about females - but then, I usually do anyway. Frankly Franki, I doubt that I\'ll try that again or will use much less.

As to what copulins smell like, well, experience should be your best guide. I can conjure up some quite delicious scent memories!

The cucumber fragrance is clever as women do supposedly find it to be an A-P-H-R-O-D-I-S-I-A-C

Here\'s a question: are copulins present exclusively or predominantly around ovulation or are they uniformly present during most of the cycle? Maybe they just peak during ovulation?

BassMan
07-12-2002, 12:16 PM
I can\'t smell copulins in PCC. Even after the cucumber / melon scent wears off. PCC has detumescent effect on me, which I don\'t understand at all.

With PI/w, if I put on enough of it, a slight smell of musk begins to modulate into something perhaps female. But it takes a lot - 5 or 6 drops - before I can smell much of anything at all. Which is interesting, because chem set nol has a decidedly musky smell to me. Not unpleasant, definately there.

franki
07-12-2002, 12:26 PM
I remember (Wilde) Oscar saying he used to put some PCC on his upper lips to up himself. The idea of putting PCC under your nose is originally his idea. When he comes back he can probably comment about this.

franki
07-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Actually I did a bit of research and read a post from Bruce from June 26, 2001!!

He said copulins have a very heavy/bad smell and that it is almost impossible to cover them. Some manufucturers gave up on the cops because of their BAD smell. He doubted there were really cops in the products he sells, since it should be THERE big way.

Maybe Bruce can comment on this and say what he thinks about the effectiveness of PCC and copulins. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
07-14-2002, 12:24 AM
And as far as the effectiveness on men goes how good is that anyone ?

oscar
07-15-2002, 06:29 AM
Gents,

Aside from the fact that I really like the fragrance of PCC, I believe that applying a bit on my moustache gives me a bit of a libido boost. I\'ve never gotten any negative reactions like headache, and I\'ve never really tried it out in the \"validation\" sense in any field experimentation.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
07-15-2002, 06:30 AM
Well, if it makes the boss happier, then I\'d say it\'s a good thing!

Also, I do remember the post Bruce put up about them REEKING, which was why I asked. I don\'t wanna use something that smells THAT bad, regardless of the effect it\'s SUPPOSED to have or image it\'s supposed to present.

Watcher
07-15-2002, 04:15 PM
Im after actually ideas on how effective it is or i might just order and try it myself and post away seems to be the best way to go about it.