PDA

View Full Version : Plane journeys

CptKipling
07-11-2002, 01:08 PM
What advice would people give for pheros on planes?

I\'m not looking for mile high action or anything, and i want something that\'s not too intrusive but still interesting/mood elevating etc.

By the way, the new version of the Cookbook will be completed soon, with the JB-X Guide. Nimbus is just making some final touches.

CptKipling
07-11-2002, 01:09 PM
Wow and a full member! I\'m touched!

I think i\'ll leave the obvious jokes alone /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
07-11-2002, 01:12 PM
A light application of SPMO would not be inappropriate.

CptKipling
07-12-2002, 06:00 AM
Thanks Whitehall,

I think your right, i dont really want to blow anyone away or anything, so a lot of -none is a no-no.

Maybe a bit of RM though?

upsidedown
07-13-2002, 09:09 PM
I made two plane trips within the past week. I don\'t believe I used anything on the first flight. But, on the second flight I did have on some AE.

My flight was an overnight deal...left at 1:45 AM. I had been wearing AE and perhaps a little SoE all during the day...and made several refresher applications throughout the day. I ended up showering around 7:30 PM before going out to the airport later that night. I honestly don\'t know how much phero residual remains after an application maybe 12 to 16 hours earlier in the day...and also how much residual remains after a shower. But, if there is any residual that remains after a shower...then I had a little of that. Then, once I got to the airport, I put on 1 or 2 drops of AE around 2 to 2 1/2 hours before my flight. My experience with it has been that the smell of AE is so slight that it will have no scent at all by the time I get on the plane. I have no idea what the none content was at this time based on the unknown residual effects from a full days use and a shower.

This seemed to work pretty well with no negative problem on this overnight flight. I sat in the window seat on the right hand side near the back, and a short time later an extremely attractive blonde, late 20\'s to early 30\'s, sat in the aisle seat across from me in the same row....2 seats and an aisle between us...but no other people. I certainly noticed her, but very quickly discovered that she seemed to be checking me out. I did once look over to catch her staring at me....but she did not hold her gaze long enough for me to smile and acknowledge her, but quickly darted her eyes away from me in one of those \"I got caught\" kind of things. Anyway, all the while sitting at the gate, I could see in my periperal vision that she seemed to keep looking over my way. So, this is no indication of the pheromones definitely working.....but I tend to think it\'s a good indication that they might have because I\'ve never been a guy to experience this kind of thing in the past.

Incidentally, not long after, another young woman, not as attractive as the first but still cute, came and took a seat on the same group of seats on the aisle. So, there was only one seat between us. She quickly proceeded to sleep from the moment she arrived until the plane landed. So, no attention from her...but more importantly..no obvious negative reaction either.

So, AE worked for me with it\'s lack of a scent. I suppose the none could have been a problem if the woman next to me was at the wrong time of month...but this didn\'t happen for me. Also, it would have been better had it been a daytime flight where we had all been awake. Instead everybody pretty much dropped off to sleep...including me.

BTW, one final word on the attractive blonde, but after leaving the plane.....I ended up not far from her in the hallway. I was going to keep close to her in hopes that we would end up going to the same place to pick up some breakfast so I could attempt a conversation....but instead she went into the ladies room. I obviously wasn\'t going to follow her in there, and didn\'t want to be lurking about like a stalker when she came out. So, I walked past her as she headed to the ladie\'s room, but did see from my peripheral vision that she was watching me as she went into the entrance of the ladie\'s room rather than just looking where she was going. So, I think there was something happening there. Again, may have not been the pheromones...since she was maybe 7 to 10 feet from me when she first got on the plane....but who knows for sure.

Watcher
07-14-2002, 12:36 AM
Join the high flyers club.