PDA

View Full Version : ANY FEMALE/ASIAN/PHERO users here??

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 12:13 PM
let me know which products you\'ve been using and have had results with.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 07:09 PM
I\'m an asian male.
Passion Copulin Concentrate and/or PI for women
works well always

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 07:13 PM
Note: I would very much advise AGAINST having your husband consume the free herbal pill stuff that comes free with your order. It contains yohimbe which is a known toxin and can be deadly if taken with: coffee, cheese, beer, wine, pepperoni, avocado, and other stuff I personally eat everyday. It causes heart problems too. Don\'t want your husband to die

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 07:16 PM
Also, might I ask, are you and your husband Chinese/Taiwanese/Thai/Korean/Japanese/other?

Whitehall
07-11-2002, 09:07 PM
Your admonition to avoid the free \"Delightfully Intimate\" and other products containing yohimbe is a bit overblown, don\'t you think? How many people have died from taking it?

While I do agree that yohimbe is a powerful herb, at the dosage in DI, it\'s almost invisible.

Sometimes a little knowledge is an humiliating thing.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2002, 09:48 AM
I\'m chinese mandarin and he\'s chinese cantonese.....will that make a difference?? I think I\'m gonna go ahead and try the PI/w since PCC didn\'t gimme the resulted I wanted...in fact, it had negative results!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2002, 11:09 AM
negative results?

oy......

franki
07-12-2002, 11:45 AM
Oops, I have taken DI together with some coffee .....
The yohimbe concentration in DI however is not that high.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
07-12-2002, 11:57 AM
The warning against yohimbe and cheese, wine, et al, ad nauseum, comes from belief that it functions as an MAO inhibitor. For a lengthy (and fascinating) discussion of this topic, see www.yohimbe.org/chairmanmao.htm (\"http://www.yohimbe.org/chairmanmao.htm\") .