PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Siminar/Convention...Who is up for it?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 11:12 AM
Hey All;

This is just a a quick poll to see how many would be truely interested from the forum to attend a seminar / social gathering based on Pheromones.

We are looking at Fall for this. Location would be Laughlin Nevada (yes there is airport in Laughlin/Bullhead City). We do not know of dates yet. But if everyhting worked right for you - dates, times, price etc. Would any of you be interested?
Let me know so I can attack this and know what we are looking at.
Tnax TCO

Whitehall
07-11-2002, 12:01 PM
Count me in - one attendee

franki
07-11-2002, 01:15 PM
I would like to see this convention near a BIG international airport, that´s the only way I am able to join. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I think that would be a lot more convenient for people who have to travel by airplane and want to be at home sunday evening. Something like Orlando (what someone suggested), or Las Vegas, Phoenix, LAX .....

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jose
07-11-2002, 07:59 PM
I agree a International airport near by is a good idea. No offense but this is kind of rushed, can\'t we plan this next year so people can save money in their piggybanks? I want to go but I\'m not a rich man.

jvkohl
07-11-2002, 08:11 PM
I\'m probably good for it. BTW Laughlin is close enough to Las Vegas for most international travelers.
Guarenteed to be less bikers there than the last time (April, when there were 80-100,000).
It\'s a 90 mile side trip, and some people prefer Laughlin to Las Vegas. Will be in Prague from Oct 10
till 15th, maybe longer--but otherwise I can probably fit it into my schedule. Also, in case anyone can
make it to Orange County for August 10th, let me know and I\'ll give you details on a presentation that
I will make there during a Mensa convention.