PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a roll lately !! nuff said :-)

proteus
07-11-2002, 04:43 AM
pheros/NLP etc - hits & hits. This has been a helluva week already!! :-)

jose
07-11-2002, 06:08 AM
Well what are the experiences(stories), don\'t just keep it to yourself.

franki
07-11-2002, 06:38 AM
Did you have results with PCC? Tell us more...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
07-11-2002, 07:48 AM
Proteus,

So what\'s your opinion of NLP? I know Watcher swears by it, but I\'ve also heard that it\'s \"gets you slapped a lot\" material.

proteus
07-11-2002, 08:23 AM
Okay, I\'ll give a little detail about this. Basically I\'ve been wearing JB#1 this week (cpl of drops smeared on sides of my neck) and smearing loads of PCC over my cheeks and on my neck just above my chest). I\'d been kicking myself since Sunday afternoon as I had major DIHL from this tanned goddess (11 on a scale of 1 to 10 ) who I made sure got a long good whiff of my pheros, but aside from smiling at her I didn\'t do sh*t as this gal was so goodlooking I was totally intimidated by her. So I figured I had to make up for this wussy behavior so last night I\'m out with friends at a bar, see this sexy looking brunette (an 8) checking me out, lots of eye contact etc. and I figure this time I\'m doing the 3 sec rule and make my move fast, walk up to her smile, \"Hi\" and within a couple of minutes it\'s like we\'ve known each other for years. Anyway we spend about an hour getting a little hot and heavy, kissing, kino etc (doing all the stuff they tell you to do on fast seduction) and then she has to leave as weeknight and needs to go to work so I get her # , she\'s calling me \"dear\" asking me to make sure to call etc which I plan too. Then, she leaves and next thing this other gal IMMEDIATELY comes up to me and says Hi introduces herself and proceeds to tell me she\'s been watching me, likes me etc. and making it pretty explicit that she is horny as hell etcetc. She was freakin persistent when I kind of said in nice way that I wasn\'t interested - she\'s asking me how come I\'m not interested in her, I should get to know her etcetc, but even though she looked pretty good, her approach was a complete turnoff as up to that point I hadnt noticed her and I don\'t like things this easy anyhow (or maybe I was so into the gal who\'d just left ), so told her I had to leave and got out of there fast. But needless to say it was nice to have this happen as this does NOT usually happen to me. Then I get to my place and I get a message on my machine from a gal who\'d been flaking out on me a few weeks ago so I\'d made it clear (again according to the tactics at fastseduction) that I wasn\'t about to put up with any flaky/LJBF bs from her and cut off all contact with her. Well, as I said it\'d been a cpl of weeks and I now last night I get this message on my machine - typical \" returning fox \" (another ASF term) and she\'s saying she wants to see me etc. Point is, with the pheros and then the stuff I\'ve learnt from fastseduction socially things couldn\'t be better and I like the way this week has started out.

Whitehall
07-11-2002, 08:40 AM
Any opinion on the role of PCC in all your recent success? JB#1 has a pretty good reputation but the added PCC seems to add to the draw but you\'re the man on the scene.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 08:43 AM
Hey Proteus,

I remember you praising NPA + Drakar as a great combination. Now you are giving a try to JB#1, so my question is if you still prefer NPA + cologne or if you think a phero mix( like JB#1) is a more effective weapon????

Sam

proteus
07-11-2002, 09:39 AM
Okay, a number of questions so I\'ll answer the questions about pheros first then the NLP question:

Whitehall: It\'s hard to say what role the PCC is playing since as you noted I am using this with JB#1. What has been notable to me is everytime I\'ve worn the PCC with JB#1 the women I have talked to get very \"familiar\" with me almost instantly and I dunno whether it\'s the PCC that\'s doing it so I\'ll just keep testing. With JB#1 I\'ve gotten good hits consistently, but I\'ve also noticed a certain intimidation factor and the PCC could possibly be offsetting this as women are getting in very close and as I said acting very familiarly like they know me which I find very curious and not sure how to figure that out yet. B I need to test much more before I can give a positive that this observation is correct and wish there were others testing this right now. I\'ll keep using it and will post the results.

connan1: As regards the NPA/Drakkar mix versus JB#1 these are my two pheros of choice and both produce good consistent hits but JB#1 has a somewhat stronger effect and I generally \"save\" the JB#1 for days when I\'m specifically intending to go out and try and pickup a lady as I have solid proof that it has a definite sexual effect on women. I\'ve posted about this before about this one lady that I was sleeping with for a couple of months who could not get over the smell of my JB#1 (again used with Drakkar) and she would go nuts in bed if I was wearing it and asked me countless times what I was wearing and I\'d say I already told you, Drakkar, and she\'d be like how come it never smells this good on anyone else (thanks Jambat!!! ). I\'ve actually been using JB#1 longer than NPA+Drakkar, but both work great for me but the JB#1 is definitely the one that I have 100% confidence in.

RJM: Very interesting question about the NLP. I agree with Watcher that it works great but if you\'re not careful it can make you come off as completely phony so you have to be extremely observant and focused on the you are trying to seduce. I only start throwing in the NLP when an initial rapport has been built using Mystery\'s style (he\'s one of the PUA on fastseduction - this guy is a genius in seduction). Basically, the initial approach I smile and say \"Hi\" and if you\'re obeying the 3 sec rule you just go with the flow and say whatever comes to mind. If she has a b\"tch shield up, disarm her with up to 3 neg hits. Then in accordance with Mystery\'s style I entertain the lady (funny stories guaranteed to get her laughing, play question games etc.) and it\'s only at this point that I start to use the NLP, elicit her values, feed them back building that rapport and finally close. Now if you do the NLP right, the close is a foregone conclusion and believe me it works when you\'re really on (like last night) - you can have a lady feeling she\'s in love with you within an hour and believe me I\'ve had ladies tell me within half an hour of talking telling me they\'ve never felt this close to anyone, feel like they\'ve known me forever. HOWEVER :-) when you are off you can CRASH and BURN hard which I\'ve done as all the routines start to fall/come off so corny and lame and the lady ditches you fast. If you want to try this stuff take a look at all the stuff at fastseduction but the guy who I try to model is this guy Mystery as he mixes the NLP with other stuff really well and I\'ve had my best successes when I follow the approach just outlined. funny thing I\'ve noticed about this stuff is that if you aren\'t really \"into\" and very attracted to this lady, or if you start thinking too much (paralysis of analysis) you tend to be very off and that\'s when the NLP just falls apart and you will crash and burn - it has to flow naturally and that can only come from practice and being willing to screw up big time :-). But that is half the fun hey??

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 12:02 PM
We miss you in the Hit Squad Masters Unit. This is the type of info I try to push people to continue to give. You\'ve done a great job of it Proteus. And thank you for the info. I bet it\'s given a few people a lot to think about. One of my problems is knowing a lot about the the female psyche and forgetting it all when time comes to use it. I think a few of us have that problem.

-The Bat

jose
07-12-2002, 07:39 AM
This would have been a useless post if Proteus hadn\'t given us any information or stories. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif