PDA

View Full Version : RIDICULOUS week in Ft. Lauder

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 12:33 AM
I am going to try to keep this short...

I just spent 5 amazing days in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for a big huge reunion type event... Hits Galore.. Its funny really that I am now only starting to recognize the abundant amount of hits that i recieved during the trip.

The most massive of them all... occured during a banquet when i got really dressed up. I was decked out in a very nice italian suit, gold watch, the entire package. .. I put on about 4 sprays of TE and proceeded to have females go absolutely [censored] nuts over me. At one point female after female were just basically waiting around to take pictures with me, as if i was some sort of [censored] celebrity (excuse my language ,i am still overwhelmed). One girl for example posed with me for about 5 pictures... very very wierd... and to top that of I was with a group of my friends, and none of them were getting any attention.. infact 3 of my friends are the biggest chick magnets in the world (very handsome guys with very muscular physiques.). They usually overshadow me in the female department by ten folds. This time they had absolutely no attention. And i could see the jealously welling up inside them...

The biggest hit of the night happened when a (ridiculously)beautiful female had to send someone over to ask for a picture with me. She was too afraid to ask herself! WOW!. When the guy she asked to come over pointed her out, and she started coming over, her eyes were soooo lit up - like she just found a million dollar pair of earrings or something. When taking the pictures, she coudn\'t stop giggling... and I ended up taking the pictures in pretty erotic poses /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. Infact after some more females saw my antics they requested the same poses for thier pictures - and for the first time in my life, I felt like i had *groupies*. This type of thing happened for the entire night, and i gave out numerous happilly accepted invites back to my hotel room /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif .

The entire trip mirrored this type of activity, although banquet night was the absolute peak of everything.The wierdest thing I noticed about the trip, and my reactions with females were that the same females who shunned me during the early hours of the day, turned into animals around me at night time, after i got spiffied up, and had my TE on... It was really wierd to wake up, and see these females who were all over me, almost act as if they didn\'t know me in the morning even tho i still had the TE on... like they had been under a spell or something FREAKY!!!!!!!!

At one point during the trip I woke up to a phone call from a group of the females that had been all over me the past night. I decided i would invite my friends so we could all go out get some lunch.. Wierd thing that happened was that females were all over my two friends (the adonis\'s). These females practically forgot that i had existed. We spent the entire day with them, and later on during the night, they came back to our room, with 2 more of thier friends. Again they paid me absolutely no attention, and they proceeded to play dance with my friends with freakily... I almost decided to leave the room, and let my friends have some time with them. I decided i would take a shower, put on my night clothes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, and put on a few sprays of TE, and maybe try to find something else to do. Immediatly i came into the room, One of the girls stopped dancing with one of my friends, and asked me \" why aren\'t you part of dancing competition\".... After that i danced with her, and proceeded to get all types of wild sex for the rest of the night... My friend ended up sleeping in the lobby /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. WIERD STUFF!!!

I guess pheromones for me work when i am at my absolute best physically, and mentally, and for the trip that was during the nighttime when i had on my best attire, and a few loosening up drinks /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif). There is so much more i want to share....I just wish some of your had been there to share my absolutely wildy crazy creepy experience. The only two things i think could have caused my experience are 1. Divine Intervention 2. Pheromones....

franki
07-11-2002, 02:49 AM
Nice story, but the problem, with nice suits for example is that you don´t know if you are more appealing by your appearance or your pheromone signature.

I (and some others here) know how it is when you get the feeling you are rockstar on tour, like someone here on this forum put it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I´ve experienced it myself and I know you get a lot more attention when you are wearing fine clothes and even more with pheromones on. But the problem when wearing a nice suit is: Which role do the phero´s play?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

proteus
07-11-2002, 05:07 AM
sounds like everything came together for you - pheros,the suit etc and the ladies going crazy - awesome evening!! And once one or two gals are clamoring over you, the rest go nuts over you too - always fascinated by this phenomenom. I don\'t see much about The Edge posted here lately so also interesting to read your account from this perspective.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 05:26 AM
Franki,

Well said, but let me add one thing.... The group of friends i was with were also decked out in extremely fine attire, and they recieved little to no attention..I would say i was the second best dressed in the group - with a very close third right behind.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 11:39 AM
Wow! I\'m going to repost this in the Hit Squad.
-The Bat

Buddydust
07-11-2002, 01:49 PM
Nice story Jwheatly,glad to hear your success. I do have 2 questions though.How old are you? I\'m asking since you used 4 strays of TE.And did the event have alot of smokers? Just curious.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2002, 07:24 PM
BuddyDust,

I will be 20 in 3 months. As for the sprays; I used between 2-3 full sprays of TE at a time... I only used 4 that day because of a reapplication. Smoking was minimal to non-existant...

Buddydust
07-12-2002, 12:20 AM
Cool,I thought 4 sprays of TE would be Oding,but I guess I\'m wrong.I might use TE in the future.Thanks for the reply.

Track0714
07-12-2002, 06:06 AM
I like TE, but sprayed on clothes and not skin. But it is inconsistant. one night 2 sprays is not enough and then another night 1 spray is too much. just guessing, but the nozzle tube in the bottle may get a concentrated dose of a-none now and then, so i try shaking the bottle more before spraying. this past weekend at a july 4th picnic, put 2 sprays of TE on groin area of my jean shorts. I caught 3-4 women starting at my shorts throughout the day.

rjm
07-12-2002, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the idea -- there\'s a \"Street Spectacular\" in my area this weekend; I plan to go tonight. I\'m guessing 2TE on chest, one on jeans and straight SOE to cover it all up...

Oh yeah -- for anyone in Pittsburgh, here\'s the URL for the \"event:\"
http://www.southsidepgh.com/ (\"http://www.southsidepgh.com/\")

It\'s something to do...