PDA

View Full Version : Does PI have a solvent smell?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 03:33 PM
Before i knew about this site, i bought some PI from another site (virility health). However, i\'m not entirely sure whether or not it is the real PI. Although the site looks very professional and pretty straight, but whenever i wore the stuff, my brother claimed that i smelled of solvent, even if it was covered with aftershave. He didn\'t even mention a BO type smell. I\'ve had some minor success with the stuff over the past week, though that may just be down to the different way i\'ve been acting around women. I\'ve searched the archives and there dosen\'t seem to be anything about PI smelling of solvent at all. I\'ve worn it around other people and they haven\'t commented, but then again i haven\'t asked. My sense of smell is pretty bad so i can\'t really tell myself. Has anyone else experienced a solvent smell with PI and is there any way of checking that the product i got is the real deal?

I\'d appreciate any useful comments!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 03:40 PM
I am a big fan of PI, and love it, as well as a big fan of npa in cologne...Pi has a smell all its own, i only have experience iwth the yang ylang scented, so that may mask the actual smell of the PI somewhat at first...the only thing i can recommend is to purchase some PI from Love scent..i have been using it from here for awhile now and every time i order PI it does me right...love scent only deals with the good stuff....i do have a PI hit to report as well...was sitting at work, and applied a dab of PI to my computer moniter, as well as a dab on my desk...hehhe...the women int he office all started flocking to my desk and smiling and flirting...one young woman who sits to my immediate right began raising her skirt up to her waist and smiling intensly at me all day...hard to resist taht...also considering shes only 21, which is even more amazing since PI generally gets the most hits from 25 and above....will keep evryone posted on this skirt raising situation

a.k.a.
07-10-2002, 04:02 PM
Maybe the ylang ylang could somehow be mistaken for solvent, but that seems like a pretty big stretch. I’d have to wonder if the stuff’s been diluted.

Did it come in a little blue bottle? Was there a seal on the cap? And, did you have to break the seal to use it?

Even diluted PI would probably be effective (It’s extremely concentrated.) But I’d be worried about what kind of solvent was on my skin.

Hope you got the right stuff, but check out love-scent just the same. Everything is exactly what it’s advertised to be, at a good price, with exceptional customer service.

Rolltide,
She raised her skirt up to her waist?! I bet you didn’t get much work done that day.