PDA

View Full Version : Did I make a mistake? -none

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 05:50 AM
Hello good people,

I purchased (online) \"Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate\" from another website, without too much research.

After browsing the forum, I may have made a mistake. The last thing I want to do it potentially OD on this stuff.

I\'m 30 yrs old, above avg looks...and will be seeing a girl this weekend who I like very much, but can\'t risk turning her off with too much of a scent. She\'s 24.

Any help/advice? Should I return this and buy something with less of an OD risk? Any way to dillute it to reduce the OD risk? If I do return it, what is the best product to start with?

Thanks in advance.

jose
07-10-2002, 05:58 AM
They say that the none content in APC is low so I don\'t think you have anything to worry about. Try three dads on the neck that should do it, plus I heard that it smells good anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the tip.

It\'s just that you hear so many conflicting reports, and I\'d rather err on the side of caution.

Actually, we will be in a pretty large group, and there will be a lot of girls there whom I\'ve never met before, ages 18-25. Wouldn\'t want to turn them off either by OD\'ing.

Any other opinions?

jose
07-10-2002, 06:13 AM
You can order \"Scent of Eros\" it contains nol and will make the women more chatty and friendly towards you. They have the gel packs and the regular oil based product,plus it smells great.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 06:16 AM
Will never get it before Saturday!!

Do retailers sell pheromones??

Thanks for your replies.

jose
07-10-2002, 06:22 AM
I don\'t know many retailers that sell Pheromones, better stick to this Website they have the best products. If you order by credit card now you might get it on Saturday if you live in the U.S. that is.

rjm
07-10-2002, 06:49 AM
There\'s such a low concentration in APC, that, at least by the standards around here, it\'s become more of a perfume, albeit one of the most popular ones. Yeah, the -none in it will help, but from everything I\'ve read here, you\'re far more likely to gag on an OD of scent than to be ODed on the pheros themselves.

This is Wednesday; if you credit card order, you might get the product ON Saturday, but not likely before, as Jose said, if you live in the U.S. Since you already have the APC, order the New Pheromone Additive (NPA) and make JB-1.

Assuming you\'re really new, here\'s the recipe:
7units of APC
3 units of NPA

Whether drops, milliliters, gallons (YIKE! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif) or whatever, the ratio is the same. Maybe go with a reduced ratio of 8APC:2NPA, if you\'re concerned about ODing.

Just remember, the pheros won\'t make you the hottest thing there; they open a door to allow YOU to be the best you can be.

Good luck, and let us know what happens!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the response Randy.

The last thing I want to do is turn her off. We\'ve been close to each other about 3-4 times, so I\'m guessing she already knows my \"scent\" somewhat. I\'m afraid od making too drastic a change.

I read in the \"cookbook\" that the OD risk for APC is quite high. Are you saying it\'s simply because of the odor factor? I\'m assuming this is the case, since the concentration is so low.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 07:04 AM
if you use APC alone, you don\'t have to worry about OD
it smells real nice alone, you\'ll just have to put A LOT on
like a lot
cuz the fragrance is pleasant but weak
you can use that, i\'m 20 it works well and SoE is good too

jose
07-10-2002, 07:18 AM
I wouldn\'t recommend mixing products together at this point,since your new. Just use APC for now and come back later and tell us if you got any reactions from the females?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 07:19 AM
Man I\'m hearing conflicting things...how much is \"a lot\"? 3 dabs??

jose
07-10-2002, 07:27 AM
3 dads is not an OD on APC, unless you\'re pouring the whole bottle on your head, like I said before the NONE content is very low on APC.

CptKipling
07-10-2002, 07:29 AM
I really wouldn\'t worry, 3/4 dabs on your face and neck should do the trick, especially if you put it on an hour or so before seeing her.

You might also want to try putting 1 of those dabs on your lower arms/wrists.

I would say that 4 dabs is the most you should use scent wise though.

Whitehall
07-10-2002, 07:29 AM
If you are ONLY using APC, then three dabs is a safe dose. With pure APC, one would expect to OD on the fragrance before one OD\'ed on the \'none. In that aspect, it is a very safe product to use - almost foolproof to anyone with a normal sense of smell.

If you mix APC with other products like NPA, then you can OD on mones.

rjm
07-10-2002, 07:50 AM
APC is .05; NPA ..48, PI is .5; APC is WAY down on the list.

By itself, no problem.

aaron
07-10-2002, 08:13 AM
Yes....it does. Does anyone else find that it smells very much like Davidoff Cool Water EDT???????

Which makes me wonder...what would a mix of

(i) NPA : Cool Water in a 3:7 ratio, or

(ii) PI(m) : Cool Water in a 2:8 or 1:9 ratio (Bearing in mind how allegedly smelly unscented PI is)

be effective as JB#1

BassMan
07-10-2002, 09:38 AM
Yup. I also find that Cool Water and APC smell much alike. The scent doesn\'t work for me, so I haven\'t tried the JB#1 alternatives, tho.

xvs
07-13-2002, 01:23 PM
Androstenone is risky to use in my opinion.

Firstly, it only appeals to ANY woman during times of the month when they are fertile. So if your girl isn\'t, you run the risk of scaring her away with -none.

Secondly, -none doesn\'t work for everyone. It tends to work best for shorter, older, less dominant types of men. See the results of my Androstenone Survey in the archived messages section.

My recommendation is:

- Androstenol for general sexual attractiveness
- Androstadienone to make women feel relaxed and happy around you (if they don\'t already).

franki
07-14-2002, 03:57 AM
In my experience a-none does only turn off women during a small part of the cycle: around the menstruation. I found out that apart from the the ovulation time women are also attracted to it the rest of the time.

Well, just my €0,02

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif