PDA

View Full Version : Reducing your application?

CptKipling
07-09-2002, 05:11 PM
I made an interesting observation today.

I wore practically no pheros to work today, as little as one drop of TE:SMPO, and some Hugo Boss. I actually noticed an increase in the reactions of some of my colleagues, not really sexual, but a lot more friendly. I thought that maybe this was due to me -none overdosing the whole time, but the reactions seem more positve than days when i wear no pheros at all.

Lee
07-09-2002, 11:25 PM
Yep...you know the saying around this forum is \"Less is MORE\". I\'ve actually been having the same reactions with a similar dosage. I just use 1 small dab of TE and 2 drops of SPMO. You gotta figure that even though it\'s a dab or drop, there is a whole lot of pheros on your body than anyone can naturally produce, so there has to be a reaction.

Today, I used Sandalwood TE along with some SOE gel, and it smelled good. Problem here is that SoE makes me VERY clumsy and I almost zone out at times because of it. Weird.

rjm
07-10-2002, 06:35 AM
Lee,

Check page 3 of the \"Looking for Love\" thread. You\'re not the only one! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-10-2002, 12:21 PM
Except when you want to repel people who would otherwise be just interested in wasting youre time complaining about their lives when they dont do anything at self improvement. No motivation
How to deal with these types
a) use them for youre personal gain
b) ignore them remove youreself from their negativity and personal space quickly.
Im talking about the no action all talk types.
PROCRASTINATORS.