PDA

View Full Version : I do NOT recommend this!

MadMaxx
07-08-2002, 11:23 PM
I took a 13 hour overseas flight the other day.
I thought I would put on some -none, to avoid people hassling me, and prevent assholes have using half of my seat, etc.
Usually, various kinds of assholes piss me off when I am traveling. I know -none makes me hostile when I put in on my skin, but not when I put it on my clothes. So, I put four good drops of RM on my shirt. Let\'s just say there were a few women on the plane that were absolutely horrified. When I came to sit down next to a 30 something woman, she looked at me in absolute horror, like she couldn\'t believe I was going to sit down, or like she thought I had showed up to mug her something. The whole flight she was turned facing the window, and never looked ahead. I think she was bothered by the smell too, which I thought was okay; not really pissy smelling. Another women by the washroom gave me the horror look too as I waited for the toilet, and she scrambled in her purse to get some perfume to spray on a hanky and then inhaled from it. Basically, a very bad and very embarrassing experience.

rjm
07-09-2002, 05:33 AM
Odd, I\'ve found RM to be pleasant-smelling... Even those who know me well enough to be honest about something like that haven\'t said anything, and I credit it partially with making one female act REALLY strange -- a GOOD kinda strange.

FWIW, I had applied about one drop to my hair; it was a 70:30 blend; 30% being NPA.

Is it possible you used too much and got the -none OD? I\'ve never used more than like, *2* drops, and RM is a \".5,\" which puts it at the high end.

I have to admit though, I\'ve NEVER gotten a \"look of horror,\" though I think that might be fun! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Andy
07-09-2002, 07:53 AM
I use -nol on long distance travels. I\'d like the people to be a little more realxed since you\'ll stay some hours with them. I never had such a bad reaction even with hughe doses of Pi/m (up to 6 drops).

franki
07-09-2002, 11:06 AM
Personally I like to use a-none on long journeys. That will make people around you clear they can´t mess with you and to leave you alone. The situation is a little different when there is a hot girl near you, /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, then you should apply a bit of a-nol too to make the interaction a bit easier and more relaxed.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
07-09-2002, 11:33 AM
In general it is very poor manners to use a heavy application of any scent - pheromone or not - where you will be forcing other people to expose themselves to it. A long airplane ride is a worst case scenario! Imagine having to set next to a smelly old goat for 14 hours - you, at least, have conscious control over your stench. Show some consideration, please.

That said, a very light use of \'nol might make the journey more pleasant for all but you run the risk of sitting next to an insurance salesman who\'ll talk your ear off.

franki
07-09-2002, 11:40 AM
I think you are right Whitehall.

Too often did I sit near a man with a perfume that was WAY too heavy (women don´t tend to OD on scent as often as men) but people in trains and airplanes can be VERY annoying and I like to signal they are not going to mess with me and my personal space.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-09-2002, 05:05 PM
I find a very fine line between OD enough to signal not to be messed with (but not smell offensive) and Massive OD which smells offensive and clears the room or forces people to say something. Andro 4.2 for example 4 sprays all over max to get that fine line on the side of just making sure you dont get messed with.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 12:31 AM
There is very little worse than someone who smells like a skunk on a plane. The same air circulates over and over to save fuel.

Elk

rjm
07-10-2002, 04:49 AM
Timing is everything...

I just put on two weak sprays of A-4.2 this morning. I think it smells a bit, though it\'s covered with Cool Water. One girl at work was more forthcoming than usual, and people DO seem friendlier.