PDA

View Full Version : The hits they keep on coming...

jamesdeanmartin
07-08-2002, 05:34 PM
Hey guys,

I got two strong hits today in the coffee shop. Two females in their 30s/40s, (one a former model and very attractive), were all about me this morning. No matter what I said I was the funniest man alive. They were laughing and twirling their hair and one kept on saying \"if only I was younger\".

I guess I\'ve learned a couple things in about a year of phero use:

(A) Pheros work best on \"older\" women, women in their 30\'s/40\'s. This may be biologically because their clocks are ticking or because they are closer to their sexual peak. Although from a socialogical point of view, I may be noticing more hits that way because older women are more open about sexuality and flirting with me than younger women who at times get quiet and intimidated by me.

(B) Pheromones work on younger women, but to varying degrees and it depends on their cycle. Its very hit and miss with women in their twenties. I may be on one night, and get totally ignored the next. Maybe it\'s a maturity thing, who knows.

JDM

Andy
07-09-2002, 08:02 AM
Women in the 40\'s are heading straight for their menopause, I think the sexual peak is somewhere in the 20\'s like in men too ? I think younger women are just a lot more critic in choosing their partners. I\'d blame the Media in first instance, but I think older women already lost a lot of their illusions of the brave knight.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2002, 08:04 AM
yea definitely young girls are picky about the wrong things, women seem to look for the right things

Whitehall
07-09-2002, 09:22 AM
A lot of the changes in female behavior with age are due to their changing hormonal profile. In their 20\'s, women are heavy with estradiol, the \"Love Doll\" hormone, which causes a need for cuddly closeness. In their late 30\'s and early 40\'s, estrogens decline a bit and testosterone increases, causing a more orgasmic focus and more attention to their clitoris.

In my experience, many women see their strongest sex drive around 40. And, yes, experience helps a woman know what she likes and how to get it.

The book to read is \"The Alchemy of Love and Lust\" by Crenshaw.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2002, 09:50 AM
wow 40 is old but 30 is said to be the peak
i like older women though cuz girls are retarded

Whitehall
07-09-2002, 10:00 AM
\"wow 40 is old\"

Your dick will probably fall off by then, won\'t it?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2002, 10:31 AM
no i think you misunderstood
what i\'m saying white hall is that 40 years old for a sexual peak is old because everything i\'ve read said that women in their late 20\'s early 30\'s are the most sexually active etc.
but there are some 40 year olds that are hot too of course

proteus
07-09-2002, 11:38 AM
Interesting thread although from my experience of all the hits I\'ve had with pheros generally these have come with women in their 20s. However, the strongest sexual hits (two) have been with women in their 40s, and my strongest neg hit was also with a 40ish woman (she was a lady at the checkout counter at the mall who just about chewed my head off \"don\'t stand there!! You\'re in the way!! Move over there!!!\" and I\'m saying WTF in my head, as all I\'ve done is walked up to her with my shopping goods to checkout - was wearing a ton of NPA at the mall and afterwards figured that I must have set her off as she was about ready to have a fit the moment I walked up to her ).

Whitehall
07-09-2002, 11:52 AM
\"Wow 40 is old\"

Dude,

I\'m 51 and if you keep yourself reasonably fit and healthy, you might find that sex (and life in general) gets better and better with the years. Frankly, I don\'t feel old at all and I\'ve had women this age that have been wonderful and satisfying lovers.

In other words, you need to take better care in the choice of your words.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2002, 11:57 AM
This is in response to those who might believe that women in their late 30\'s through 40\'s are not peaking....Well keep on thinking that guys...as it leaves all this incredibuly hot sex for us who know the truth...

Listen I am here to tell you all. That women in their mid to late 30\'s and 40\'s will be some of the hottest sex you have ever had. These are not girls..these are women who know their bodies and what works for them and what does not.....you younger guys..if ever you get the chance to hook up with that MILF (Mom I\'d Like to [censored]) do it....I learned this one early in my twenties...so believe what you want to believe but older womane are FUN FUN FUN......

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2002, 12:00 PM
older women are much more attractive to me too...they are developed smarter maturer all that
and since people are telling me that fit people in their 40\'s even 50\'s still are sexually very active, that\'s great news, thanks whitehall so it just keeps getting better and better then?

Whitehall
07-09-2002, 12:13 PM
So far the worst downside with aging is that the hair inside your nose starts growing faster!

One\'s body does require more maintenance - regular gym time, avoidance of too much \"stupid\" food, etc - all that talk about \"clean living\" starts to make a lot of sense. One also has to keep mentally active - read widely, explore new ideas, avoid passive television watching, learn new skills.

franki
07-09-2002, 12:15 PM
I don´t believe the (sexual) peak comes in the late 30s and early 40s. Let´s take a look at how long people lived in the times of the Middle Ages or the Roman empire. In those days people died at age 35-50. Let´s say we are not designed to live 80 years, but because of modern healthcare we are able to live so much longer than in the past. Having said that and mentioning that a women´s fertility declines past her 30th birthday I come to the conclusion the sexual peak must be somewhere in the late twenties.

Well, just my €0,02

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
07-09-2002, 12:22 PM
Let\'s not confuse terms.

A woman\'s peak fertility - the time she is easiest to get knocked up and deliver a healthy baby - is probably the early/mid-20\'s.

A woman\'s peak sexual activity might well be the late 20\'s/early 30\'s - she\'s doing it more times a week then.

A woman\'s peak sexual desire might be her early 40\'s - her sex drive / libido is strongest then.

A woman\'s peak in sexual fun from the the male perspective is subjective.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 11:31 PM
I know this, I get the best hits from older chicks 30s and up. And they come on strong (especially on the dance floor). They\'ll talk to you and you\'ll have a better chance of walking away with a number.

-The Bat

proteus
07-11-2002, 04:54 AM
yeah older women rock. Best experience I ever had sexually was with a 45 yr.old woman (I\'\'m 31 yrs old). Only thing is I find it\'s too much work to convince them to get past the age difference etc. so I generally date ladies in my age range.