PDA

View Full Version : Question for J.V.K.

rjm
07-08-2002, 07:51 AM
Dr. Kohl,

Would it be possible to acquire a non-phero version of SOE? This may sound like a silly question in this particular forum, but what I\'m thinking is this:
I personally LOVE the scent of this product, but worry a bit about potentially offsetting the -none products I use with \"too much\" -nol. I\'d REALLY like to be able to cover the -none with this scent, without reducing the effectiveness of the products.

Also, while I know about OD-ing on -none, is it possible to OD on -nol? Since it\'s unscented, how could you tell?

Thanks much!

Bruce
07-08-2002, 10:02 AM
Hi,
James is on the road somewhere at the moment; should be back soon I think. Personally, I don\'t think there is too much incentive to produce a non-phero version of SOE, but you never know. I don\'t think you are in any danger of ODing with SOE. Some NOL and RONE are converted to NONE over time, but you should be able to adjust for that. Just use less NONE (PI/M or whatever) than you would otherwise use.
Bruce

Whitehall
07-08-2002, 10:12 AM
When a perfumer formulates a scent to cover a particular pheromone mix, it is not likely to also cover a different mix as well. This is especially true when SoE fragrance was designed to cover Nol/Rone and what you want to do is cover None.

For a clear example of the principle, think about how different the cover fragrances are between SoE and RM.

rjm
07-09-2002, 07:34 AM
Bruce:
Thanks for the info. I was mainly wondering, because there are times I just want to be the Alpha-ANIMAL. Not just Alpha-male, but some other persona altogether, much as the one gentlman who said RM caused \"looks of horror.\" I don\'t want to stink from -none; just to have that \"Creature From the Black Lagoon\" effect, though for \"no discernable reason.\"

Whitehall:
Oh yeah, I know the differences are there, but I gotta tell ya -- I *LOVE* the new scents, both of SOE *AND* RM. I actually wouldn\'t mind getting a non-phero version of RM to cover -nol use, without the -none effect.

I know they\'d be somewhat different, but even to be close would be great. (... especially if the pheroless versions cost considerably less! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )