PDA

View Full Version : JB #1 at book show and what's up with the JB mixes

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 08:00 PM
I wore JB #1 to a book show today and wrote about it HS Master\'s Unit.

So what\'s up with the JB mixes? Whose trying what? I know the originals are good but what\'s up with JB-X and JBM #1? Anyone still trying JBDD? I heard that was nice. Keep up posted.

-The Bat

aaron
07-08-2002, 09:52 AM
Jambat;

Looks like JB-X is the new JB#3. Far to unpredictable as far as reactions from people are concerned. One moment they can be happy and friendly, the next totally ratty and downright aggressive. I\'ve finished with the 3ml I made up in the atomiser and not going down that route again.

There are far more interesting and promising mixes I\'ve yet to try....DD#1 and JBDD perhaps.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Hi guys,

I have just ordered RM from Bruce, to give JBX a good try. The strange JB#3-like results could IMHO be caused by involuntary OD; JBX has a none concentration which is almost that of RM (or PI/m if we are counting none only), so perhaps it\'s needed to go more carefully than with other products and mixes.

I had my personal best results (impressive I have to say... Read one of my first posts for details) while wearing JB#2.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2002, 12:03 PM
I think you\'re right Nimbus. JB-X is super strong like PI. I think JB #1 has possible business applicatons, the women who bought from me seemed to go for it quicker than the men. I don\'t know what that means if anything.