PDA

View Full Version : PI/W Copulins

jamesdeanmartin
07-07-2002, 07:32 AM
I\'ve experimented a couple times with PI/W. It has given me some sort of shocking results. My targets seem to get very uncomfortable, and start acting really jealous. I was given the fifth degree by one friend about whether or not I was sleeping with this girl I know. Another friend just started flirting with all my male friends to make me jealous out of nowhere. In my group of friends now there is a tremendous amount of jealousy flying around as each of the girls is getting very catty. I\'m assuming it is the copulins that have changed the dynamic, but I\'m not sure. I don\'t think all this jealousy is a good thing, who knows maybe it is for me in that they are fighting over the attention of myself and my guy friends, but still. I\'d warn against using PI/W if you are in a relationship or married or something, and even if you aren\'t I\'d be very careful. This stuff seems to elicit strange responses in women, especially those territorial alpha females (the women that tend to hang out with me and my friends are almost all alpha females needing to be the center of attention from the guys).

JDM

proteus
07-07-2002, 07:51 AM
I purchased PCC/w based on Whitehall\'s theory that this should potentially give you a phero stamp that you are involved with some lady hence more interest from other fems since it seems when you\'re involved with a lady interest from other ladies in you goes up. However, I have not field tested it aggressively but reading your post I figure I should as the effects you noticed were pretty interesting. The two or so times that I used it, I applied it while using JB#1 and didn\'t notice anything different from when I use JB#1 on it\'s own. Did you use any -none heavy products with the PI/W or just the copulins by themselves?? I\'m very wary of using PCC/w on it\'s own as I\'m worried about attracting males :-), and figure the combination of an alpha male stamp (-none) with copulins should technically be an ideal mix for getting fems attention.

jamesdeanmartin
07-07-2002, 09:52 AM
I tried the PI/w alone twice (then lost the bottle about two weeks ago, I just found it today rummaging through my closet).

I\'m afraid it may have fundamentally changed a relationship with one of my friends. We were very close for a while there, and perhaps on the verge of something, but since I wore the PI/w she has become very jealous and is giving some grade A mindfucks and lots of little mindgames. She\'s started flirting with my friends in front of me, talking about sex a lot (but not about with me, which is a change), yesterday she talked about how she really wants to have a threesome with this girl I know and this loser guy. I\'m fairly sure she\'s bluffing and using this stuff to get my attention, but the relationship is somehow different now. Perhaps I should have covered it with -none. I never really worried about attracting guys.

I think the majority of the problem also stems from the fact that she went to italy for two weeks and came back and saw that I was spending a lot of time with one of her old friends in high school (who she now hates), so she\'s already naturally jealous. Smelling the copulins may have set her off.

Since I found my PI/w today, I\'ll probably try it on her tomorrow. I\'ll probably load up on TE though as well, or maybe RM. We\'ll see what happens.

JDM

proteus
07-08-2002, 06:52 PM
yeah, I think you\'re right that the copulins must have set her off. If this copulin thing really does have merit then her smelling them on you coupled with the jealousy etc. must have in her mind \"confirmed\" that something is going on with you and her friend - very interesting. I tested PCC/W yesterday - actually put on a couple of drops of JB#1 around my neck, then took the roll-on bottle of PCC/W and smeared A LOT over my face and neck - really OD\'d on it and then headed off to the mall. Anyway, I didn\'t notice anything out of the ordinary - no neg. OD reactions, and the ladies I did talk too were friendly enough as is usually the case when I have JB#1 on, but nothing different from what I\'ve experienced with JB#1 alone. Could anyone male or female who\'s had success attracting ladies with PCC/W or any of the other copulin products describe how they applied it, dosage etc. I\'ll keep messing with this and will post more of my results with this.

franki
07-09-2002, 05:42 AM
Afaik there is only one PCC, or is there a PCC/M too? LOL

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

proteus
07-09-2002, 06:56 AM
yeah there\'s only the PCC - mistake on my part but what\'s the big deal ?!?!!?

franki
07-09-2002, 10:48 AM
I am sorry proteus. I just wanted to let you know you don´t need to say pcc/W.

franki
07-09-2002, 11:02 AM
Well I applied PCC myself today and I am afraid the (chinese) girl I was targeting today was a bit set off by it. Girls may give up on you, because they think you already have a gf or something like that, so be careful when to use the cops.

IMO they are ideal to use in the club scene (in combination with other phero´s of course) to make you a desirable person, but for day-to-day use at work or in college they MIGHT be a bit too tricky. You probably need more subtile tools for these kinds of situation.

Well, my €0,02 /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

proteus
07-09-2002, 11:23 AM
you were right that I made a mistake Franki and sorry for getting a little touchy about this......someone remind me not to reply to posts when I\'ve drank too much coffee and just got into work!! :-)

As regards the PCC I\'m still testing it with JB#1 and NPA and will continue this week, but I\'ve gotten some hits that seem to be connected to the PCC - it\'s still too early to confirm what I feel is happening so I\'ll say more at the end of a week of full testing but it is interesting.