PDA

View Full Version : Software - Pheromone Mix Calculator

abductor
07-06-2002, 11:06 PM
Hi Folks,
I had an idea, develop a software that calculates the amount of pheromone. It is still in embryo phase. You can test donloading at http://www.geocities.com/orbital_5 (\"http://www.geocities.com/orbital_5\")
I am developing another more complete version and I would like to hear all members opinion and add the suggestions.

DrSmellThis
07-06-2002, 11:45 PM
looks very impresssive!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:21 AM
hmmmmmm interesting, thats all i got to say /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-07-2002, 02:22 AM
Any ideas and creative ones at that are always a good idea.

abductor
07-07-2002, 07:06 AM
I use 1 Drop = 0,05mL is it correct ?

CptKipling
07-07-2002, 10:12 AM
Im not sure, do a forum search. I think i speak for a lot of people when i say thank you, its a nice little tool that will be very usefull.

Some ideas:

Show total phero content

On the bar graph, show recomended does for each phero, and over-dose figures(does not apply to -nol, not really anyway).

Develop a way of showing what type of reactions this should achieve (i.e Alpha male (strong, moderate, weak), chattyness/friendlyness, possible target age ranges, the \"whoa you stink!\" factor(ties in with cover scent/OD)

I\'ll be happy to help in any way.

abductor
07-07-2002, 10:30 AM
CptKipling your suggestions are very good and I will add in the new version. In case you have another idea please let me know. The new charts are also very better and more comprehensible /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif English is not my native language, then grammatical corrections are very well comings too. I want to remind that software is totally Freeware.
Thanks again CptKipling /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 12:47 PM
Yes, abductor, 1 drop is approximately equal to 0.05 mL.
A dab is between 0.01 and 0.02 mL.

abductor
07-07-2002, 03:30 PM
Some people asked me if I can show the source-code. The answer is \"SURE\" I intend to maintain the project Open-Source (GLP) so that everybody can contribute.That version \"embryo-beta\" is only to know, what do you think about the idea. A much more sophisticated version will come out shortly. In some days the New version Source-Code and Binary will be available (I only Intend to improve the code, and increase the comments for best to understand). Everybody that help will be mentioned in \" Credits \".

upsidedown
07-07-2002, 06:01 PM
Nice job abductor!

I agree with what CptKipling said. It would be helpful to give us a guide of how many drops to use...especially once the various products are mixed.

I\'ve worked up something similar to your program for myself in an Excel spreadsheet, and I found it useful in my own setup to give myself lots of options and flexibility. I think flexibility is important in something like this since every user has different usage patterns and preferences. For example, you could take the mix that is punched in, and list a range of options as far as the dosage to use, perhaps a recommended dosage and a max and min usage based on the collective experience of what all the forum users have found to work.. Then you could also maybe have a place for the user to type in the number of drops they are considering using, and then having the program show what the phero content is based on the amount the user is considering. This would give each person some flexibility to see what the phero content would be should they want to experiment with other dosages from what the program suggests. . Each user could then see what the phero content is, and make his own determination of how much he wants to use.

Just some suggestions that people can consider for what they\'re worth.

rjm
07-08-2002, 06:31 AM
BEAUTIFUL piece of work!

I finally know how much is in a \"drop!\"

BassMan
07-08-2002, 09:49 AM
How do you know how much a drop is? Volume, I mean.

CptKipling
07-08-2002, 11:36 AM
upsidedown,

Yeah i agree with all of that, it would definately be a good idea to include an option that allows the user to specify the number of drops they want to use, and give the total phero content of that aswell.

Maybe a split system. I know i wouldn\'t apply 3 drops of NPA and 7 drops of RM, but maybe two separate methods:

1) the current one that you are using,

2) and one where the user gives the total number of drops they will be applying, and then use ratios to calculate the final phero content.

upsidedown
07-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Yes, as it is now, it shows 7 drops of one product and 3 drops of another, and gives the total as if you\'re going to use all 10 drops at once. Instead, it needs to work off or a percentage...perhaps let you put in 70% on one and 30% of the other, and perhsps let the software show the minimum number of drops to use in a mixture to get that percentage.

But regardless, even if it keeps the drop method it has now, it should tell you how many drops of the combined amount to have an ideal dosage, or let you punch in the number of drops you want to use and have it tell me what the content is based on different numbers of drops of the mixture. So, it looks like we\'re on the same page on this CptKipling.

Now, to get even more complicated, I\'ve noticed that different products have different numbers of drops to the ml. For example, I\'ve found that RM and NPA have 46 drops to the ml, but SoE has only 39 and APC has 32. And, I\'ve pretty much discovered that the drops per ml seem to change proportionately to the percetages used in mixtures. So, if a person wanted to really get into this in a real scientific way, you could vary the number of drops per ml it uses in it\'s calculations for mixtures depending on the product and the percentages of each used in the mixture. But, that may be a bit much to do right at first.

CptKipling
07-08-2002, 12:00 PM
Yup, more good ideas upsidedown, looks like we\'re thinking about this the same way.

Ok going down the two methods thing again, i think it would be a good idea to have a system for general application (like now) with the option of ratios or drops, and a batch mixer with plain \'ole ml as the measurement, which removes the problem of different products having different drop per ml ratios.

Then you can apply the recommended dosages, OD levels etc. for each one.

upsidedown
07-25-2002, 07:36 AM
Bump.

Hey abductor, haven\'t heard from you on this in a long time. I hope all oif us people throwing ideas at you didn\'t overwhelm you or break your spirit and cause you to give up on tweaking your software.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 09:46 AM
The volume of a drop will differ between products and droppers. I would suggest you allow for setting preferences reguarding ml/drop for each product, or at least look around the forum for better values to use for the different products. For example, someone measured a drop of AE with the supplied dropper to be 0.017 ml. Thats only a third of 0.05 ml!

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:52 AM
It\'s cool man, keep up the good work.

abductor
07-27-2002, 09:59 AM
Excuse friends, I am in another state of my country (urgent work trip) Now, I am in a cybercafe (opss..
SOE is magic, now I already received some smiles) Well I think that I will come back on Tuesday
Then I can do what I left pendant, (The Phero Mix Software, Bruce t-Shirt and Other things)..
Talking about software, the version 2 is very better. Yes, I will go to try implement all the suggestions
(actually I should abandon OCX responsible for drawing the graphs, Now I seen a component that is
very better to working with beautiful 3D graphs).. well the new version is much prettier and already
functional with the database (products, combos, feedback_anotation).. I also decided to place I
chat module (small/simple IRC Client ). Well as soon, when I come back to my house, I will take on the project....
I see you later guys

abductor
07-28-2002, 08:14 PM
At last I be Back... I worked hard last 20 days..you cant imagine.. well the new Pheromone Mix Calculator V1.1BETA now is avaliable to download at same place: http://www.geocities.com/orbital_5 (\"http://www.geocities.com/orbital_5\") please check it and give feedback because is the last BETA...I went back at this moment to my house and I am a tired to much, that I speak tomorrow to you...

FerroMone
07-28-2002, 11:52 PM
I think you should also include the CHEMISTRY SET

BassMan
07-29-2002, 08:56 AM
Looks good. It seems to be looking for a database file that it can\'t find. Is there a way to reset the location of the database and point it to something on my system?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2002, 11:45 AM
abductor, this software is a very good idea, and i can see it becoming a very useful tool for phero users. i have had experience with VB6, and am willing to contribute to this project. you can contact me at ssean15@yahoo.com.au (\"ssean15@yahoo.com.au\") if you fell there is anything i can help you with. i just finished d/ling the source code, and will let you know if i find any bugs/errors. you should consider, a message board on your website to cover bugs/ compatibility issues...this way people wont be wasting time on things that have already been worked out. good luck. -sean

abductor
08-04-2002, 10:26 AM
I´m implanting the CptKipling suggestions and have question about \"OD Risk\" I would like to know with the Phero gurus which the amount of None that generates OD?

pseudo code
IF NONEVariable >= 0,5mg/mix then
ODRisk = true
it could also be a scale from \"1 to 10\" or a \"High, medium, Low\". What your suggestion?

CptKipling
08-06-2002, 05:34 AM
bump

frenchie
08-10-2002, 02:33 AM
to cptKipling : what does \"bump\" mean ? i just discovered this forum recently, and I don\'t know what it means.

to Abductor :
I got the first version of your software and it seems to be ok. But I\'m longing for a version with products for women (PI/w, AE/w, PCC, etc...). That would be great !

Frenchie

sabSpeaks
08-10-2002, 09:08 AM
On the board, the threads are ordered by most recently posted to. A \"bump\" is just when someone post a message just to move the thread to the top.

abductor
08-10-2002, 02:05 PM
RE: frenchie I will add all the products marketed by love-scent. The second beta version with database included is very big (3MB). I am developing a small Calculator version.Now I am adding all the cptKipling suggestions in that version and will be called \"COnly\" (Calculator Only) and size will be of + or - 250Kb.

frenchie
08-10-2002, 11:57 PM
I think you\'re doing a very good job, Abductor !

Frenchie :-))

Tom
08-11-2002, 06:20 AM
I try PCMV 1.1 on Win XP pro, Office XP, AMD Duron 1.1 Ghz, 256MB memory.
I got error message
1. When running PCMV 1.1 \"data error event hit err: application-defined or object-defined error\"
2. When I click Chat, Help and others: \" Run time error \'339\' Component \'CSWSK32.OCX\' or one of its dependecies not correctly registered , a file is missing or invalid. OK, and when we hit OK its Quit

please check and fix it

Other suggestion:
- when we maximize the main windows, the other windows did not automatically maximize. I think better if maximize too.
- Add ability to add more product and update the data by user.
- Add more option for my data, so we can easily get conclusion from many trial for same or different combo. example: situation, time, target, result, notes, etc.
- Add option to add more combo by user.
- More product, such as PF and custom product (or we can add more product including concentration/content, and save it for calculation)
- Add option using Ml instead of only drop.
- Add one more options/mix, so we can mix 4 products at once.
- Add Link to Forum, and love scent reference materials.
- Use Cookbook 0.3, and link help to forum instead of cookbook.

Thanks

Tom

abductor
08-11-2002, 10:02 AM
Tom, firstly excuse for the flaws, the program is still in experimentation..The project with database is being developed by a more experienced programmer and I will send your suggestion (situation, team, target, result, notice, etc in database fields) to him. I am devoted now to calculator form, the problem with the registration of Component CSWSK32.OCX \' is already fix and shortly it will be available. The other suggestions were logged, I liked \"Add option to add combo by user\". Regarding \" Add option using Ml instead of only drop \" the mixer will be with \"ScrollBar\" like DJ mixer-sound..when you move the scrollbar a \"drop label\", \"MI label\" or something like that will show the amount...Thank you for the suggestions.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 12:56 PM
yea, those are some good suggestions..i love forward to seeing the final product.

Tom
08-12-2002, 12:31 AM
OK, thanks abductor.

Now, I send you comment special for calculator:
1. Add option so we can add perfume or other liquid to the formula/calculation. So we can calculate the phero content after it is diluted in the perfume/other liquid.
2. Add calculation per spray, instead of only using Dab, how much is the phero content.
3. User can Adjust one dab/one spray = xx ml instead of fix ones
4. Add save and load the calculation to text file, and later we can review.
5. Please include this new calculator to the integrated one.
6. Add one button to open windows calculator. to calculate other calculation.
7. Add Suggested phero content to apply (user can change), and it will calculate how much dab/spray to apply
Other later

Thanks,

Tom

Tom
08-13-2002, 07:24 PM
Sorry abductor, if I send too many comment, but I belive this function is needed.
if you did not understand what I mean please ask me.

Thanks

abductor
08-14-2002, 05:33 PM
Tom I understand what you say.. but Only today I had time to finish the project.. some suggestions are very simple to make. Don\'t worry more suggestions, more better. when I cannot understand I will ask.
...and talk about questions...
I need a help to finish PMC-only

Question 1:
1 Drop = how many \"Spray\", \"Dab\", \"Swipe\".
can anybody measure that for me?

Question 2:
which the amount of RONE that ODrisk is High, Medium or Low?
for example 1 drop of \"APC\" ODrisk is low,
5 drops of \"PI\" ODrisk is High.

Question 3:
What is Pheromone concentrations in \"Pheromone Chemistry Set\"?

This is my questions for while.
..Thanks any help..

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 06:38 PM
All the chem set pheros are @ 1mg/mL

abductor
08-15-2002, 12:58 AM
thanks Theseus!

Walter_Mitty
08-15-2002, 01:19 AM
Howdy folks, sorry to rain on the parade, but... First, the volume that is sprayed out of an atomizer is unique to the brand (or possibly that atomizer) Number Two, this one I have to set my foot down on. One drop of pure water is APPROXIMATELY 50mg. I cannot stress this enough, it only works for water, and poorly at best. If you review the past post (yeah, the old ones) you will find this arguement has been boiling around here for a while. My ole handle is \"dorkis,\" look it up, I have had quite a few comments on this. OK, not to be the \"Be All End All,\" on this subject, but really... To assume that ethanol will behave the same as water is absurd. My 2 cents...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:36 PM
the density of water is 1 gram/mL, so you\'d have to find out how many drops of water make up 1 mL and then divide 1 gram by the number of drops.

Tom
08-18-2002, 03:11 AM
Let it open so user can defined for each product.
Hope to see new version soon /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
08-20-2002, 07:32 AM
Bump

Yeah someone needs to do what Theseus said. Can anyone answer abductors questions?

Tom
08-26-2002, 08:32 AM
Bump

Tom
09-06-2002, 10:56 PM
I hope Abductor did not stop the development of the calculator, because of small coment in this forum /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Abductor, any good news ?

abductor
09-07-2002, 08:21 AM
Tom,
The project of the software is stopped, not for some comment, but is because I have lot of work, and (mainly) I lost the HD where was working. Monday or Tuesday I will catch the HD (technique repair), and I will try recover several projects and a lot of things. Don\'t worry, I will retake the project shortly.

I don\'t give up easily. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Tom
09-27-2002, 05:23 PM
Thanks Abductor.

For everybody. the new version of PMC is coming soon /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
please give input for better version

thanks

DrSmellThis
09-29-2002, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the mention, abductor.

abductor
09-29-2002, 03:23 PM
Hello everybody,
I would like to have certainty about mathematical formula to add one more function in PMC..
:::
When we added, for example, RM + APC @ 1:1 we have:
None concentration:
I drop RM: 0,025 +
I drop APC: 0,0025

2 drops Total: 0,0275
but one drop of that mix is more diluted (none concentration is smaller per drop, if I use RM alone). Should I add the percentile ones and divide for 100? to find \"Final concentration\" ?
This was described in CookBook:
\"One last thing which is often underestimated: *all* successful mixes are based on theory, and one of the main parameters to track is the final concentration of pheromones. If you have a nol-only unscented product @ 0.3 mg/mL and you mix it 1:1 with a nol-only unscented product @ 0.5mg/mL, you’ll end with a nol-only unscented mix @ 0.4 mg/mL, which is pretty useless since it’s the average concentration of the sources; you’ve basically diluted the most concentrated one\"

I would publish the new version today but I want more about 2 days to do that.

Watcher
09-29-2002, 04:35 PM
This sounds like a very interesting program.

abductor
09-30-2002, 09:19 AM
I think that mathematical formula is:
Final Phero Mix = Total Pheromone / Total drops

Exemple:
RM + APC @ 1:1 we have:
None concentration:
I drop RM: 0,025 + I drop APC: 0,0025

Total:
None: 0,0275
Drops: 2

Total none-mix = 0,0275 / 2 drops = 0,01375 None per Drop...
is that correct?

CptKipling
09-30-2002, 09:26 AM
Yeah I think so.

BassMan
09-30-2002, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Total none-mix = 0,0275 / 2 drops = 0,01375 None per Drop...
is that correct?

<hr></blockquote>No, it\'s not.

We keep telling you that a drop is not 1/20 of a ml for anything except _pure_,_laboratory_grade_water.

There is _no_ way of telling how much is in your drop of either RM or APC without measuring your particular dropper dispensing those particular chemicals.

CptKipling
09-30-2002, 09:51 AM
Ah, there is that point.

Anyone fancy working out the drop size for each product?

upsidedown
09-30-2002, 09:58 AM
I\'ve actually worked out the drops for maybe two thirds of the products. The problem is that different droppers yield different amounts. The basic eye dropper I picked up at the drug store gives me apx. 35 drops per ml of proucts such as SoE, whereas the smaller droppers that come with the AE bottles actually works out to more like 46 drops per ml.

I have found that for AE, using the dropper that comes with the bottle, I get 46 drops per ml.

So, we\'d have to all settle on a standad eye dropper in order to have a universtal product software.

CptKipling
09-30-2002, 10:02 AM
What is the size of the opening of your dropper?

BassMan
09-30-2002, 10:04 AM
That won\'t really work, either. It depends on both the dropper and the material. Use 0.05 ml units, and leave the measuring to the user, if you must.

The problem is not that you are going to confuse me, I know better. I will just figure that you mean 0.05 ml for each drop, and measure it out with a syringe. But a newbie is going to try to do this with random droppers - the drop top bottle for PI and NPA - which I guarantee you deliver very different amounts - a random eyedropper for other things - and the ratios in their mixes are going to be off by 50-200%. Then they are going to come here, give us hit stories based on complete fantasy, and we\'re not going to be able to duplicate _anything_. Please, get drops out of it.

BassMan
09-30-2002, 10:07 AM

The problem is that different droppers yield different amounts. The basic eye dropper I picked up at the drug store gives me apx. 35 drops per ml of proucts such as SoE, whereas the smaller droppers that come with the AE bottles actually works out to more like 46 drops per ml.

<hr></blockquote>That is exactly what I\'m trying to say. And I have a microlitre syringe that delivers probably 100 tiny little drops / ml. There\'s no way of telling without each dropper and each product.

CptKipling
09-30-2002, 10:09 AM
Yeah but if we can work out the volume of a drop for each product, for a certain sized opening. This size could then be stated so people can buy the right dropper. Would be usefull to have a \"per ml\" method aswell.

upsidedown
09-30-2002, 10:29 AM
I find I pretty much have to work with drops because I don\'t like to mix up very large batches at any given time. Using a syringe or measuring device just requires me to mix up more than I want to....and I waste a lot of product if a mix doesn\'t work for me.

So, I\'ve done all the measuring of the various products I use, and just set up an Excel spreadsheet that takes the number of drops per ml into account to help me do my mixing. I work with drops as being a percentage of a ml, and thus the various different drops amount are taken into account. It seems to work for me, but I find that reading through old posts that I am often skeptical of anything related to -none dosages being as everybody seems to have used a different drops per ml number.

I also stick with drops because items such as AE come with a dropper, and so I figure I might as well work with the dropper that comes with the product.

BassMan
09-30-2002, 10:40 AM

Yeah but if we can work out the volume of a drop for each product, for a certain sized opening. This size could then be stated so people can buy the right dropper. Would be usefull to have a \"per ml\" method aswell.

<hr></blockquote>I guess. Seems like a lot of work. I can get 0.5 ml syringes that will measure in 0.01 ml for 25 cents each. Am I missing something? Are they difficult or impossible to find other places?

upsidedown
09-30-2002, 10:50 AM
&gt;&gt; can get 0.5 ml syringes that will measure in 0.01 ml for 25 cents each. Am I missing something? Are they difficult or impossible to find other places? &lt;&lt;

Well, I\'ve never found anything that small. If I could, I\'d consider it. So, where to you get these syringes? Do you order them, or is there some chain store that carries them where we could all go?

BassMan
09-30-2002, 11:19 AM

Well, I\'ve never found anything that small. If I could, I\'d consider it. So, where to you get these syringes? Do you order them, or is there some chain store that carries them where we could all go?

<hr></blockquote>Walgreens. But any of the drugstores have them. Ask for insulin syringes. They come in 3.0, 1.0, 0.5, 0.3 that I know of. They are usually around $3 for a baggy of 12. The larger ones have sharps (needles) that can be removed. The 0.5s I\'m getting have the needle fastened on, but I think there are others. I like the needles myself, but some folks don\'t or say they clog up too easily.

PS - I\'m in a fairly large town. If you are living someplace where people are nosy, and they ask you what you are going to do with them, tell the truth - sort of. Even though they mostly don\'t care here, I usually make a point of telling the pharmacist that I play with perfumes and use the syringes to measure essential oils. I have no problem at all.

BassMan
09-30-2002, 11:34 AM
Is it mostly just opening size that determines the droplet? I guess that could work - we\'d have to program the droplet size into the software for each product.

Folks, I apologize for being so anal about this. I just hate to have a naive user making mixes that aren\'t even close and not knowing it...

abductor
09-30-2002, 12:30 PM
In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, it\'s not.

We keep telling you that a drop is not 1/20 of a ml for anything
except _pure_,_laboratory_grade_water.

BassMan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just asked if the mathematics was correct.
I understand your point of view, summarizing in a word: PRECISION
I think:
Why to show Final Phero is: 0,01375 If we cannot have precision?
Why to calculate Final Phero or AnythingPhero if is a dream ?
and the answer that comes in my mind is: just to have a notion.
I added the function \"Show Famous Mix\" for the same reason.
Here in Brazil, is election time for president, the research of vote intention
is always disclosed, I think PMC is like it, in the end the researcher speaks:
the mistake-margin is 2 points above or below..
Anyway I would like to know if PMC continues or not.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1033414236abductor\">

The project PMC continues?
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">Yes, it is imprecise but it can be useful
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">No, nevermind
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

BassMan
09-30-2002, 01:14 PM
I vote yes, of course. I wasn\'t trying to discourage you in any way - simply trying to get a discussion going of perhaps a better way to express volume than drops...

Please don\'t allow my passion to offend you. It\'s not at all meant that way.

Watcher
09-30-2002, 01:17 PM
Well lets get the discussion going, for one this could be a very useful piece of software just like the cookbook is, something like this is never going to be perfect but we can get pretty damn close and then begin using it and modifications can be used with forum feedback from people using it.

BassMan
09-30-2002, 01:22 PM

Well lets get the discussion going

<hr></blockquote>Well, I think we have. The real question seems to be: are we stuck with drops? If we are, I\'d love to see a provision made to enter the volume for a drop for each product in the software. It should default to whatever we are using now - 0.05 ml - for those who don\'t want to go through the trouble to calibrate it. We can explain to the naive user that drop size really varies, and that if they don\'t calibrate it, they are going to have to do some experimentation to get the mixes right.

Or (and IMNSHO, better) is there a cheap source of syringes available (as I have here in the drugstores) so that we can actually measure this stuff?

Watcher
09-30-2002, 01:25 PM
Bruce might be able to come up with something, the thing is with drop size is that it does vary very widley but with the PMC you probably to start with would want to start off with a standard rate and get feedback from forum members to further refine next version of the PMC v 2.0

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2002, 01:37 PM
Syringes are available from any drugstore and you don\'t need a prescription for them. I know this because my husband was diabetic. I feel quite confident that you can get syringes at any drugstore in any town - just ask the clerk at the pharmacy counter. If you\'re asked for a reason and you give the one Bassman offered or any other reason, and the clerk won\'t hand the syringes over, ask to speak to the manager if you want to. You don\'t have to justify why you need them any more than any other item for sale in the drugstore.

abductor
09-30-2002, 01:40 PM
In reply to:
Please don\'t allow my passion to offend you. It\'s not at all meant that way.
BassMan
BassMan
I am not offended. As I spoke: suggestions, critics, anything are welcome..your point of view is useful to know what the software can do and what cannot do.
My objective in adding that voting is: like Pilatus, I just want my hands clean /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

BassMan
09-30-2002, 02:42 PM

My objective in adding that voting is: like Pilatus, I just want my hands clean

<hr></blockquote>Yer hands are fine /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I think your software is a wonderful addition to our arsenal. I _have_ been worried about the drop thing from the beginning, because it is a weak spot in a very useful tool.

BassMan
09-30-2002, 02:43 PM

with the PMC you probably to start with would want to start off with a standard rate and get feedback from forum members to further refine next version of the PMC v 2.0

<hr></blockquote>Works for me.

Watcher
09-30-2002, 04:56 PM
It makes sense to get it out there for download so people can start testing it out to see if it helps them at all and then you start a new thread asking for feedback and maybe a poll also just to see how it can be improved and then pump v2.0 and im hoping it might give me some new ideas on combos etc.

I think we can say no or little -none for anyone under 35.
Nol for younger guys under 25, start adding some -rone after that up to 35 and then pile on the -anone to make up for the loss of production with aging.
a1 remains an anti PMS compound and EW and PCC are still finding their feet in the phero forum community.

Tom
10-02-2002, 06:18 AM
I agree with watcher. better to provide the new version, because it contains many improvements from PMC 1. so we can try and comment base on it.
it is OK if it is still in beta version and contains some bugs/not finish features.

Thanks

Tom
11-10-2002, 12:06 AM
Tom,
The project of the software is stopped, not for some comment, but is because I have lot of work, and (mainly) I lost the HD where was working. Monday or Tuesday I will catch the HD (technique repair), and I will try recover several projects and a lot of things. Don\'t worry, I will retake the project shortly.

I don\'t give up easily.

Tom:
How is the condition now ?

abductor
11-10-2002, 09:36 AM
======= in reply =================
Tom:
How is the condition now ?
==============================

One bad new: PMC for desktop going to die....

but
Great new: I developing PMC WebApplication. It is same PMC desktop, but runing at your browser, no more download/install etc...
Tom, for while I will need your help to make database. One questionary to put into sql server all question about pheros..My ideia is recovery data with SQL query
::::
Example:
how many people with age 20 that use SoE and have good results
At input box you type:
SELECT age, phero_used, result FROM table_quest_data COUNT
WHERE age = 20
AND phero_used = SOE
AND result = good

Ok Ok... I will make litter SQL tutorial and show table structure...
PS-&gt; (can you send me .MDB that i was send to you ?, I lost it )..

Tom
11-16-2002, 07:00 AM
OK,

I had already send it to you. including the Q&amp;A, hope we can see the demo, and waiting for forum member comment, and we can use Bruce server if he agree ( I think he will agree if its useful /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ).
Love scent server support MySQL and PHP.

and later all can share the testing at that database

frenchie
11-16-2002, 08:43 AM
good news, abductor !
will you include (or have you included) products for women ? that would be great.
Also, would it be that difficult to make a version for Mac users after the PC version is done ? or a Palm pilot version ? just kidding...
It\'s already a great job !

Frenchie

Tom
11-17-2002, 06:57 PM
Hi Frenchie,

It will be server side program, not client side. so you need to download anything, or set anything. if you have browser and can view&amp;post to this forum you will able to use that database too.
NO matter what is your operating system: win95, 97, 98, me, 2000, NT, XP, Unix, Linux, Mac, Lindows or palm, etc it can be viewed as long as you can access the internet.