PDA

View Full Version : Always be intimate

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2002, 05:32 PM
What do the always be intimate capsules do exactly?

Also if any of you guys remember I was going to keep everyone updated on how I was trying to see if mones could help on a situation with a girl I know. Then eventually I just gave up because it was impossible. Well I just found out that she liked me a lot until some kid who also liked her, told her a bunch of lies about me. The kid also wants to kick my ass, but I am not too worried about that. If you guys have any advice on what I should do to clean the situation up, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Ty

jose
07-06-2002, 05:56 PM
It supposed to make you horny and get your penis hard,and I guess your supposed to last long. Refresh my memory about the girl again I can\'t recall,what was the background story on that?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2002, 06:03 PM
basically, I went on a date with this girl and I like her a lot, and it seemed like she liked me too. A couple of days later it seemed like she wanted to have nothing to do with me. Which from what I just found out is because some other guy is making crap up about me. Now when I talk to her it seems like she likes me, but it seems like she doesn\'t ever want to hang out. I think what I am going to end up doing is to just talk to her, and see what is going on...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 12:43 AM
Talk to the girl and let her know that they are lies. Then also let her know that this other guy is being really jealous and is also acting like a little girl. Then if you see this guy and he talks [censored]... beat him at his own game and get in his face and scare the [censored] out of him, make him think that he is about to get the [censored] beat out of him. But be prepared for him to call you bluff. It\'s all in your attitude, if your louder and more intimidating than him he will probably back off(judging on the little pansy rigging he\'s doing). Ethier way be striaght with the girl and be ready to fight this other guy. Thats how it goes when your young, you can\'t back down to anything. If you let them, people will run over you all the time.

Just my drunkin thoughts...
ABBADON

Andy
07-07-2002, 02:33 AM
I hate to agree Abbadon because I hate violence, but it\'s true. You just have to show them once, that you are nobody to mess around with.

Watcher
07-07-2002, 02:37 AM
A = make youre actions speak louder than his words
B = dump her off if she believes verbal dribel shes [censored] anyway and go find someone into you or just stay single works better for me (most people cant comprehend this fact but it can be used to confuse the [censored] out of them)

Bruce
07-07-2002, 05:55 PM
Definitely talk to her and check to make sure the story about the other guy dissin\' you is really true. If it is, tell her the truth, and that should be enough. If you feel like you can handle this other guy, you might want to talk to him, but I wouldn\'t worry about that too much. If she continues to listen to rumours, you might want to move on any way.

Bruce

Andy
07-08-2002, 01:02 AM
Women are more sensitive to stories like that then most men are. This hasn\'t to be a fault at her side, maybe she\'s just one of these girls that are easy to fool. I found that type of Women to be ill jealous in the past and that\'s definetly no person I\'d like to have a relationship anymore (I had one girl of that type and it\'s no fun).

Watcher
07-08-2002, 02:12 AM
Women seem to just recycle all sorts of information they seem to in most cases actually lack any sort of real thinking if they hear something then they seem to repeat it over and over. Some sort of fuzzy logic they can be lied to and they just take it in without checking the validity this can be applied to youre situations she listens to be cocksucker/wanker instead of the good guy (bad boy theory here coming up again) only they get laid. I prefer to be good guy with limits if you piss me off then you will know about it.

CptKipling
07-08-2002, 06:24 AM
You need to make her understand that the things he said about you are not true (obviously), but you also need to make yourself look good at the same time, because the lies will always be nagging at her. Watcher\'s right, girls tend to be lazy thinkers, they tend not to question things they hear/read/whatever, and keep prejudgments of people and issues in the back of their minds, not sure why.

You\'ve definately got to confront him, not necessarily with violence, but go up to him and make him see that you are bigger than him (even if your not, but have complete confidence in yourself, he will read any thoughts of doubt), be loud, get in his face (but not too much) and look to stare him down.

I was having a random discussion with some mates, we were talking about fights in school, and i said,\"It\'s weird that i havnt been in a proper fight\", and someone said, \"It\'s probably because most people are scared of you,\" \'nuff said.

Andy
07-08-2002, 09:58 AM
That\'s right cap, but you have to be prepared that the other person will try to beat you. This is of cause not always the case, but you shouldn\'t be surprised if you find a fist flying directly towards your nose.Who starts such a confrontation might have to deal with violence.

CptKipling
07-08-2002, 11:14 AM
Yeah exactly, i should have added that you should only ever get into a confrontation that you are confident about winning, unless you are in a blind rage, in which case i guess you wouldn\'t really care /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
07-08-2002, 11:18 AM
...and most importantly, don\'t go bragging to the girl about your exploits, a bad move in any situation. If she finds out, it will show you care, but not so much that she will be overwhelmed.

Andy
07-08-2002, 12:05 PM
Better make the other guy ... errrr ... ummmm .. keep it for himself too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif