PDA

View Full Version : Short guys and -none!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 03:45 PM
People have been talking about how -none can make young tall guys seem a bit overpowering to young women, but what is it like for short, young guys, like me! (I\'m 19y/o and 5\'7\")

I\'ve got some PI which is purely -none and was wondering if this would have a good effect on girls my age? And if so how best to use it. I\'ve not had a chance to try it out properly yet, i\'ve just wandered around town with it and some cool water cologne on and seemed to be getting slightly more eye contact than usual, but will try it properly at the weekend. Does anyone have any hints on how best to use it? Or for future reference should I have been better off getting something with some -nol in it too?

BTW i\'m quite a friendly and funny guy [at least it makes me feel good to think i am /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ] and don\'t think i\'m particularly overbearing. Would I be best off trying to smile even more than usual when i\'m wearing -none?

Hmm sorry for waffling, but i\'d be grateful for some opinions.

Grimnim

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 03:55 PM
At age 19, youre probably producing alot of none already, but go very very light with it..youre potiential to od is greater being so young...yes, PI gives you \"presence\"...which means people notice you, respect you, and you tend to get alot more recognition...women who are your age are gonna be a toss up..some young women go into heat when they smell none ( especially round that time of the month )..these are the ones to target with the PI, the older a woman gets, the more universal will be the attraction to PI, but its worked on 20-21 year olds that didnt respond to AE, which has nol in it...i have found PI the best all round product, followed by apc/npa mix ( jambat mix )

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 04:32 PM
>People have been talking about how -none can make young tall guys seem a bit overpowering to young
>women, but what is it like for short, young guys, like me! (I\'m 19y/o and 5\'7\")

>I\'ve got some PI which is purely -none and was wondering if this would have a good effect on girls my age?
>And if so how best to use it. I\'ve not had a chance to try it out properly yet, i\'ve just wandered around town
>with it and some cool water cologne on and seemed to be getting slightly more eye contact than usual, but
>will try it properly at the weekend. Does anyone have any hints on how best to use it? Or for future reference
>should I have been better off getting something with some -nol in it too?

A few points to consider based on my limited experience so far with Primal Instinct:

- Like the directions advise, two drops behind your ears or around your neck is all that is needed to transmit 5 feet
away from you. It petrers off in about an hour, whether it is still active around your space is something I\'m still
wondering about. In any case, behind your ears, in your hair, or around your neck is ideal since as it is at eye-level.

- Definitely conceal it with cologne. If a female gets a good whiff of it at close range, she\'ll want to move away, even
if the androstenone grabs her.

- Make an effort to appear casual, passive, friendly, and look likewise.

>BTW i\'m quite a friendly and funny guy [at least it makes me feel good to think i am ] and don\'t think i\'m particularly
>overbearing. Would I be best off trying to smile even more than usual when i\'m wearing -none?

>Hmm sorry for waffling, but i\'d be grateful for some opinions.

I was out-and-about briefly today. This is my second time experimenting with the unscented Primal. A half-hour prior,
I applied two drops just to my neck, instead of my arms, hands, ears and neck like last time. I also thought it would be
a better idea to dress more \'casual\', to offset the \"Godfather Effect\".

Last time I wrore a tight t-shirt, cologne, a silver chain, and matching shorts.

This time, I wore a long-sleeved shirt and khaki pants. Think Backstreet Boys or N\'Sync. This time, three people,
one, a woman in her 30\'s, another in her 20\'s, and another woman in her 30\'s, each turned their heads and looked
at me longer than just a passing glance. I didn\'t persue anything, and left shortly after.

I\'m going to do this again sometime this week at the mall. You might also want to click 6 posts back and read my
first big test with Primal.

May the force be with you,

- Louis

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2002, 11:24 AM
Thanks for your advice, i\'ll bear it in mind when i wear my PI tomorrow!
I\'ve got another question. How long will two drops of PI last? I\'ve heard different reports ranging from 1 hour to 8 hours!!! Which is nearer the truth?

jose
07-05-2002, 11:36 AM
I remember going to the clubs and wearing PI (two dads below each ear)and the next day still smiling the scent on me after I woke up. The Pheromones themselves will probably last about 5 to 8 hours depending on how much your sweating.