PDA

View Full Version : NPA -none Content

upsidedown
07-04-2002, 10:37 AM
I\'ve been putting together a spreadsheet to help me keep track of the different products and mixes. I\'m trying to set it up where I can just fix my ratios of mixes, and then just enter the number of drops I want to use and have it tell me what my none, nol, and rone content is based on the number of drops. I guess with me I don\'t want to leave this to a seat of the pants \"feel\" sort of thing, and am trying to be very scientific about my dosages. So far, my spreadsheet is working out pretty well for me.

However, the frustrating part I\'m finding is that I don\'t know the exact -none content of NPA. I know that the ingredients are a secret....it supposedly has these secret ingredients. So, I know that nobody knows the full content breakdown, but has anybody heard any kind of numbers on the -none content? I know the total phero content is .48....but do we have a ballpark idea of how much of that is -none? Just curious. It would just help me with my calculations to get some better numbers on this. Otherwise I\'m just going to treat NPA as if the .48 mg is all -none.

Thanks.

PHP 87
07-04-2002, 12:49 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2002, 03:55 PM
I believe the -none content is .48, because Bruce got from Lacroy that both The Edge and NPA had 2.4 mg of Androstone in them. 2.4 mg divided by 5 mL will give you .48 mg/mL.

upsidedown
07-05-2002, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the input.

I just figured some of that .48 is the other secret ingredients. Perhaps the secret ingredients are in addition to the .48 of -none.

Andy
07-06-2002, 01:12 AM
How have you found out that some of the .48 is the other ingredients and not only -none ?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2002, 01:23 PM
I am very sure the secret ingredients are in addition to the .48 mg/mL Androstenone concentration.

Andy
07-06-2002, 02:03 PM
That\'s what I meant. Because the bottle of TE and NPA should contain the same amount of pheromones.

franki
07-06-2002, 02:11 PM
Well, I believe TE has the same SECRET ingredients as NPA.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Andy
07-06-2002, 03:56 PM
I believe the secret ingredient in TE is catpee and rotten rat. Well ok ... might be true for NPA too, maybe they just took a fresh cat that ate the rat before. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif