PDA

View Full Version : this products work or not

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 10:21 AM
Why peeple here here about mixes etc ,when you read about product they told you that they work alone.

Andy
07-04-2002, 03:26 PM
Wermouth and Dry Gin are working alone also, but somebody thought putting them together is working much better /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

We are just testing every possible combination to achieve the best result possible. All products are made in labs and therefor is everything mostly theory. The products do work alone but that doesn\'t mean they can\'t work better when mixed.

Watcher
07-05-2002, 12:32 PM
Nope nothing here works he he

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2002, 07:43 PM
Dragnet..eveyones phero profile is different. When combining different products we are trying to create a greater or better profile to add to our own already naturally existing profiles. Each product may contain some of the same ingredients, but with different manufacturing practices as well as ratios and scent there are many combinations of things one can try.

TCO

DrSmellThis
07-06-2002, 02:08 PM
Human bodies get aroused by other bodies because of a whole harmonious range of pheromones playing a tune on our libido. Our best bet is to use every available pheromone and get a feel for the harmonies. Several different stages have to happen psychologically before that gorgeous young lady will jump you -- not just horniness -- not just relaxation. Some day I\'ll try to put this together for folks. This is the type of thinking French perfumers do when making aphrodisiacs.

DrSmellThis
07-07-2002, 12:49 AM
For example, I\'ve looked at all of the research available on site as links and I\'m not overly concerned about research results (leaned on heavily by Dr. Kohl, and I think mistakenly!) that suggests (not proves) -none \"causes negative emotional reactions\" in females.

Pheromones are not about not about one reaction to one chemical in isolation, say, at high concentration or whatever. We should be careful in generalizing from this research. People are psychologically complex (I\'m a psychologist and amateur perfumer, BTW). A touch or more of negative emotions might even be necessary (!) in order for a woman to really be maxed out in arousal land :-). Fear, in particular, is physiologically very similar to sexual arousal. It could be manipulative, but putting a touch of healthy alpha male fear, insecurity, disgust, or low self esteem into your target, as most pickup artists know, can be very effective. Emotions get all mixed up, change, cycle and evolve. All this drama, I believe, enhances sexuality. How many of us have had particularly great sex of following a nasty argument with the ol\' man or ol\' lady? I bet quite a few. So go ahead and lather the -none or whatever on. Live dangerously. Offend, disgust, intimidate, then give her the greatest lay she\'s ever had. Be interesting. Be a challenge. Just be sure there\'s plenty of sweetness too!

Watcher
07-07-2002, 02:11 AM
So some will remain forever confused on this issue until they go absolutley insane trying to figure sex out like myself. Getting none seems to be the general order of the day however.

Andy
07-07-2002, 02:19 AM
I have the strong feeling that none boosts up sexual experiences in women. I never had a girl climax so heavily, like I\'ve seen it (even felt the contractions like a little earthquake) on none. This seems to count double for the first encounter with a new girl/woman.
Be nice and naughty

Watcher
07-07-2002, 02:21 AM
Well the none theory seems to fit in well although most of us hanging around here for a while have been saying the same things (negative responses are given out however.)

Whitehall
07-08-2002, 10:42 AM
Dr. Smell,

I see we agree on the usefulness of heavy none application. Good sex really is a form of emotional stimulation and pheromones be used to do just that. I\'ve also noticed that women often appreciate none on me during lovemaking.

Andy
07-08-2002, 12:13 PM
This WE I wore only SOE at first, after I started the conversation with a really cute brunette 19yo girl. I went to the toilet after 20 mins and added a little PI/m (2 drops). The conversation changed almost immediately after my return into the sexual corner. It stayed that way until the next morning. Ok, the communication was more non-verbal the last hours /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.
I have to agree with Whitehall -none adds an animalic touch to the sex. The women are able to let themselves go.