PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhh help

Andy
07-04-2002, 04:28 AM
I just received a new order from Lovescent, but one of my AE bottles didn\'t survive the transport. The main Problem is now, that it was packed in one of those mailbags and a lot of AE spilled out on the ground as soon as I opened the bag. My house is a AE scented cave now.
Will this scent evaporate from the floor(stone) the wooddesk and the other bottles ? What about the pheros ? How long will they be present ?

jose
07-04-2002, 01:58 PM
I remember a story of a guy that broke a bottle of PI next to his computer on the floor. After cleaning it up, he didn\'t think about it much afterwards. He started noticing his girlfriend was always on his computer or sitting on the chair near the computer. As for how long they will be on your floor I don\'t know,I guess it depends if it\'s outside in the elements(rain or sunshine). Use a mop with some cleaning solution and see what happens.lol

Andy
07-04-2002, 03:04 PM
Whatever you do in such a case ... don\'t try to clean it with water ... it will spread the mess. Maybe the bigger surface of the spot is helping it to evaporate quicker. I can\'t get that damned smell out of my nose, everything is smelling like AE now. My dinner, my shampoo has a light AE-Scent, my cologne even coke tastes a little like AE. I had the same sensation while wearing SOE for the first time, but this is really bad. I planned to give AE some tests right after I get it in my hands. I think I\'ll wait a week or two now.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 03:38 PM
Jose-
I read that story.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:35 AM
teeheee how funny /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif