PDA

View Full Version : ok i did some research....

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 11:59 PM
after looking for a long ass time through all these damn posts i figured out that SOE is the best for getting girls in conversations.... thats no problem, but how should i get them to do a little more you know wut i mean right?? do you guys have any ideas? would SOE+NPA do the trick? cas thats wut ive heard is good

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 10:20 AM
Don\'t expect miracles. But yes the SOE + NPA is probably your best bet. The nol and rone of SOE will get them chatty and happy and if your lucky the None may help them find you more attactive.

ABBADON

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 10:24 AM
hey got my supply now the only problem is how do i mix? do i just pour the two together with estimates

Andy
07-04-2002, 03:21 PM
I\'d use a calibrated dropper with ml/ounce marks, or a syringe.

PHP 87
07-04-2002, 07:23 PM
The Golden Rule of using pheromones: instead of standing still, waiting for some girl to make approach, you *must* be at least partially active. Even a gaze might do the trick, if you smile at her and/or say “hi” it’s good, if you walk up to her and start a conversation it’s even better. Remember that no girl will chase you just because you smell good; it is very common that while wearing pheromones one will be approached by girls, but you must send them the message that this is OK for you, that you want it. And if you want to really get the best results possible, you only have to make the approach.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2002, 03:27 PM
CJ: I\'d suggest you to use a dropper, because all mix recipes are based on parts (eg. for DD#1 you would do 3 drops NPA + 7 drops SoE then repeat, etc): note however that NPA comes with its own integrated dropper. I assume that all mix recipes that involve NPA count the NPA ratio according to the integrated dropper, but this might not be always the case.

Watcher might supply more details to us since he\'s the inventor of the mix, and he uses it regularly with great success. Note however that you might experience better results with SoE or NPA only. The phero field is a home for the YMMV acronym /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

PHP 87: nice Cookbook quote!

PHP 87
07-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Nimbus: Sorry, but I forgot to credit the Author for the quote.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-06-2002, 03:05 AM
No trouble at all, the cookbook is for forum users and can be used in pretty much any way you want... So really go ahead, I actually liked to see the quote!

Another one came to my mind: there are some calibrated syringes without the needle, for self external medication. Once I used one of them to apply hydrogen peroxide on my gums, and yesterday I tried to use it with the products. It handles oil and alcohol based ones very well... It is also made of glass so it can be washed very easily.

DrSmellThis
07-06-2002, 02:00 PM
Instead of using SOE, which is convenient and does smell fairly nice in small doses, you could just use the SOE pheromones, 4:1 -ol to -rone mix, combined with scentless edge or NPA (same thing), and then find a cologne or oils that just smell real good on you! SOE is basically fake musk. For example, plain natural sandalwood is, in my opinion, as good an aphrodisiac, and won\'t give anyone headaches. Once the pheromones are there, the scent part can come from any where.