PDA

View Full Version : SOE + NPA?? for under 20 year old

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 09:33 PM
hey im 17, a good person told me that i should use 70% SOE+ 30% NPA, if i put both these one would i have bad effects, cause i read that you do get bad effects with OD.. but anyway how would i know that it is working? i mean if i talk to girls now its just liek how yall describe it.. but would girl come up to me thats wut im wondering, i would really like that then going up to them...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2002, 03:58 PM
That isn\'t likely to happen. You will get some more overt responses from some women, but most will simply have too much control over the system of the brain that pheros affect. So, alas, you will still have to make the first move 98 % of the time. Sux don\'t it...

jose
07-05-2002, 04:30 PM
Although there had been some hits of women making the first move its very rare. You have to make yourself noticed, smile and start conversations. You will have to experiment on how much you put on, use the recommended dosage if that doesn\'t work use more. If a girl acts funny around you(giggling or staring) and is giving you extra attention it\'s a safe bet it\'s Pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:29 AM
just saying hi, is enough to get a conversation started!!!!
Dont be afraid to approach, there most likely wanting you too