PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamon and Vanilla guys?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 08:30 PM
Do you guys really like the smell of cinnamon and vanilla? survey...

I just got this email:

Studies show that men associate the scents of cinnamon and
vanilla with love. To make the scents work for you, try baking
some ready-made cinnamon rolls about an hour before your
date arrives, or, wear a cinnamon-vanilla scented perfume
(there\'s a fabulous one called \"Man Magnet\" at http://www.herbanavenues.com/page921349.htm (\"http://www.herbanavenues.com/page921349.htm\")

Aromatherapy experts have long-believed cinnamon to be an
aphrodisiac. According to Laura Davimes, aromatherapy and
herb expert , and owner of Herban Avenues, \"certain aromatic
plants exude oils similar to our own sexual secretions or
pheromones. Wearing cinnamon/vanilla blends increases
the presence of pheromone-like
substances and dramatically increases attraction.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 09:22 PM
hey jade how do u think this will work on high school kids? im 17, i was sabout to buy some cologne, but i read your thread... and by the way do you have any suggestions on good colognes to buy? i use curve now.. and i know lots of girls that like it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 09:34 PM
I don\'t know. This is supposed to attract guys but I don\'t know what would be the best to attract girls. There are a lot of threads from guys here about which of the pheromone products on this site work the best for your age group. Do a search in the archive section. I think I remembering them saying that for your age use more nol and less none products. As for scents they say girls like the smell of cucumbers. I remember reading on a site saying that he got excellent results by lightly using a femine perfume under his cologne and girls went crazy for it! They felt more comforted to like they feel around other women...

For colognes I don\'t know personally because I can\'t stand the smell of chemical scents myself and perfer natural body scents...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:37 AM
ive asked female friends which scent they would prefer, and it was vanilla, although i would prefer cinnamon personally