PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 12:41 PM
Hey, whoever is reading this i need help bad!!!!!! ok im not a bad lookin guy at all, and im not being nice one my part.... im 17 years old i wanna try this stuff out really bad, btu i have no idea wut i should buy, or anything.. AND BEST OF ALL would it work on me??? if someone could help me out on exactly how it would work and what i should buy... please without the abbreviations like PI, SOB or whatever.. I would do anything to know some facts to... and let me know anything i should know.. just need some help with the women.. anyone if yall help me out i wold help yall with anything... and im pretty helpful... no in a weird way tho. and could i use this with my cologne Curve? just let me know please!!!

Watcher
07-03-2002, 01:03 PM
Read back through the forum and the archieves to (use the search feature looking for specific words or groups of words) im sure youll find some information. As a young guy you will probably find that i recommened the DD mix but if you are after a specific product you need something high in nol unless you are on the short side then you need soemthing more none focused. (attraction unscented)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 01:06 PM
im about 5 10, 5 11 not skinny play football... but i would like a hole lot of help with girls... like you posted i should use DD... im new to this but whats DD?? anything else i should know?

franki
07-03-2002, 01:24 PM
DD = 30% of New Pheromone Additive (NPA) + 70% of Scent of Eros(SOE).

The best phero product for a beginner and especially for a young one is SOE, which makes people more open, friendly/chatty. One of the great plusses of SOE is, that it almost always seems to work, in contrary to the androstenone products (New Pheromone Additive, Primal Instinct, The Edge, Andro 4.2) that seem to be very tricky.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 02:33 PM
If you must choose just one, make it SOE. Read back through the other posts and you\'ll see that pretty much everyone agrees that SOE is best for younger guys. It IS best to go with DD#1 (70% /30% NewPheromoneAdditive), but if you\'re low on money; SOE works great on it\'s own.

\'Slinger out.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:38 AM
i think im going to try this combo, it sounds good