PDA

View Full Version : if you are knowledgable please read

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 10:05 AM
im already sure im buyin soe as youve probly read in my other posts but i just want a little more info. so soe if you start a conversation and your talking to a girl it just keeps her talking and feeling at ease with you or what. and what are some signs of it working. so there will be like no sexual attraction is that all up to my good looks and charm loll

SwingerMD
07-03-2002, 11:21 AM
LMM666,

Before you try SOE go through your day pretending that you have it on. So that you are extra alert for things going on in your environment. When you actually put it on the next day, you can then mentally compare the two days. Or I just usually for get that I have it on and go through the day as normal as possible, but be ready for possible hits and situation changes.

As to knowing when it is working, you will start to notice people around you starting to loosing up. I also found that SOE has pretty strong effects on me as well when wearing it. It tends to work well in inclosed spaces where the wearer is around for about at least 5 min. So classrooms are ideal. As for sexual attraction, nothing overt, but people will find you very approachable. Just smile, flirt, and have fun.

My major hit with SOE was on the bus just before getting off. These two girls about 16-17 we behind me. One of them started to sniff the are and said, \"Oh wow! He smells soooo good!\" (I think she thought that I had my mp3 player turned up /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif .)

BTW do you ever reply in your posts? You always seem to be starting new ones.

Watcher
07-03-2002, 01:01 PM
When you get a group of older ladies at the bus stop that just keep talking to you about nothing in particular and wont shutup after almost an hour. This happened to me when i first used SOE 6 months back.

CptKipling
07-05-2002, 09:06 AM
Good call Swinger,

I spent a day without pheros today (but not tonight, that would be crazy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ). Its strange how much more alert i am to what people are doing around me, and i still felt the confidence i hav when wearing -none.