PDA

View Full Version : PI/w VS SoE

Lscread
07-03-2002, 09:45 AM
Hi, I am a long time reader...first post here. With all the good reports about SoE. I dont understand why PI/w would not work just as well. I have bought SOOO many of Bruce\'s products. Nothing seems to work for me. I am 40, and in nice shape 5\"11, 170; full head of hair. People say I look 30. Not a girl in 4 years!! With all the great posts here I figure NOL is problably the best for my age. So, I have been trying PI/w. No results. Please suggestions here. Should I go with SoE. Is it really that much different than PI/w? Does SoE need to be conbined with somthing, or is it fine on its own?

franki
07-03-2002, 09:50 AM
A-nol the best for your age????

If you have read a lot here you should know that a-none is the most important for guys over 30. If you are a social guy, your need for a-nol is probably not as big as the need for a-none to make you sexually more attractive. Otherwise you should also consider buying SOE, or continue to test your PI/w.

Hope I helped,

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 09:58 AM
You may want to try something with a little more -none kick for your age, like PI/m, and maybe supplement that with SOE. Also, you may be doing the wrongs things around women, check out www.fastseduction.com/guide/ (\"http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/\") for some VERY useful info, even the most advanced players can learn spades by reading the info on that site /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Good luck!

\'Slinger out.

franki
07-03-2002, 10:02 AM
LS,

Which a-none products do you have?

Lscread
07-03-2002, 10:10 AM
Thanks for your replies guys. a-non products I have are PI/m, NPA, APC, AE, Attraction. I also have PI/w

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 12:37 PM
I find it hard to believe that the natural phero production from young people to older ones is that much different. Especially in comparison to the amount of synthetics we apply...the orders of magnitude would drown out the measly amount we produce...therefore I feel like it is a bit silly to say, \"Ok, you\'re young, you don\'t need much A-none\", or \"You\'re older, you need more A-none.\" Anybody else feeling me on this???

franki
07-03-2002, 12:51 PM
As you get older, your female target group gets a little bit older too (in general). A certain amount of a-none can be repelling for a teenage girl, but just right for a 40 year old woman. So that´s one reason a-none is maybe less important for the younger guys.

Irish
07-03-2002, 12:53 PM
I\'ve been pushing this idea since I found out how little phero is actually presented on the skin of the armpit - in the micrograms per sq in range. (There\'s an old post where I dug out my numbers on typical nol and none distributions on the skin, NOT the one about secretion concentration). Any squirt of the products we use will likely produce a skin distribution hundreds of times more concentrated than anything naturally occuring. Nothing wrong with that - presumably we want to send off as much of this stuff as we can get away with, but to worry about blending an applied product with what\'s naturally on our skin is like trying to blend the sound of a Meetallica concert with the sound of a whispering breeze...one just overwhelms the other.

My opinion is not to worry too much about what your body produces - you shower that off anyway. If you use phero products try to craft the image you want to project and go with that. Admittedly that\'s not easy, since a lot of this is determined by subjective observations and probably some wishful thinking. In the absence of solid info, experimentation is the best way to go, guided by lots of anecdotal evidence which is abundant on this forum.

bills
07-03-2002, 01:11 PM
You might try PI/w and NPA (70% -30%) I\'ve had some interesting responses to that.
Never tried PI/m mixed with PI/w (70 - 30) or put on separately. That could be promising if you can find the right ratio. I\'d likely try separately before trying a mix on the latter, but would use sparingly.

MadMaxx
07-04-2002, 07:19 AM
I am not as impressed with SOE as many people seem to be. It and PI/w both can be effective in my experience. I think that whether either one works at all depends on two things; how much -none you are using(and I have found that I have had to really cut that down to something minimal), and how you behave and what sort of mood you are in etc. So, I find they both work with a bit of APC or JB1 for example. As soon as I use any PI/m I scare the [censored] out of everyone, male or female.

Bruce
07-04-2002, 08:44 AM
Dragon,
I agree with you to a certain extent in that I think this rule of thumb is a little too strictly followed. I think there is plenty of reason to support the alpha-male/NONE relationship, but I think it would be wiser to tie this into blood testosterone levels rather than age. In general T levels are dropping as we get older so IN GENERAL the older we get the more likely we can make good use of aNONE supplementation, but there are plenty of young guys who are quite low on the alpha male (T level) scale and plenty of 40ish guys with raging T levels and tempers to match who need more aNONE like they need a hole in the head.

Yet another related point that I am often bringing up and that also relates to T levels and the body-building world is: how much is \"too much\"??? IMHO, there are no pat answers to this question either. When I first started working out with weights some years ago, I found myself having \"roid rage\" problems without taking any roids! Soaring T levels from my workouts alone were giving me problems in my day to day social life. Hormones?? Pheromones?? Both?? It is a moot point. At some point the T level pours over into a stress/anger reaction and any social effects you were after are down the drain. That is why I am always preaching about smiling and being helpful/friendly; keeping your cool and your sense of humor. It\'s crucial for making the mones and in particular the aNONE work for you.

So IMO, it is not just age, it is how gifted (or not) you are in the T department and finally, the social skills you have to make that alpha thing work with the ladies. (IE: benevolent power that is used to protect rather than exploit)

Bruce

CptKipling
07-05-2002, 08:35 AM
Bruce,

I agree entirely, having the power and then having the will to use it benevolently is what i think appeals to females in general. Conversely, as has been posted before, women tend to be attracted to men with a bit more negative aggression (ie. more likely to be harsh or unkind). The reason that i have come up with for this behavoir is actually quite annoying, but i expect that as women mature they grow out of it, maybe. It is to do with the fact that women want the best partener possible to father their children, and any man who is overly kind/giving is sometimes seen to be despirate to cling onto her, because HE has won a woman that is better (or out of his league) than he would normally attain. I have noticed this in almost all occasions, no matter how attractive the man is, or the quality of his personality. I have frequently noticed that when a group of girls (or single girl in a group/ on her own) is targeted by a group of boys, it is often the boy who has an air of i-can-do-better-than-this-tripe around him that gets the most attention, almost regardless of looks/personality.

It\'s not just limited to women though, we\'re just as bad.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2002, 03:29 PM
Yes, you put it so clearly. I like what you said Bruce, and I am inclined to agree with everything you said. I also like an earlier point made ( poster escapes me ) about how as you get older your target age group gets older, hence needing more none to elicit a response, although that isn\'t exactly a 100% argument.