PDA

View Full Version : Observation/Recomendation? Any similar opinions?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 09:51 AM
I currently have Primal Instinct, Pheromol Factor, and the IR cologne Tropical Breeze. (And have just ordered The Edge and Attraction today).

Something that I have noticed is that if you have a girlfriend, or any partner that you are close to (wife, husband, etc..) Application of phero\'s and quantities have a large impact on their effectiveness.
For example, I found that when I\'m going to go out and I plan to be with a girl (lets say at her place) and we\'re gonna be close and cuddling (or whatever you want to call it) that the best thing to do is to just apply very very little pheros near places where her nose might be in contact.
It seems that the closer you are with the person, the less phero\'s you should use. This has proven true with me because the girls seem to just want to get closer (sort of to find that secret hidden scent). And it makes sense.

So as a general rule, with your wife, girlfriend, etc...use little dabs of phero\'s on intimate places.

And with little known aquaintances (clubs, parties, work) It might be safer to pack on the phero\'s a little more (but not too much).

Just something I\'ve noticed to hold true..anyone here agree?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 12:36 PM
You hit the proverbial nail on the head! When with someone who already knows you and they already have a psychological pattern to you (in their head), you have to use the pheros very subtly. As they already know your scent and who you are etc. And I have noticed that it takes a while for those who know you to respond to your new phero\'d you. But with the folks who you are meeting for the first time, pheros are more noticeable as far as their reaction and impressions of you.
I agree with you 100%.

TCO