PDA

View Full Version : habit

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 09:18 PM
so should i make a habit of getting semen like on my boxers or something if it has a ton of my own pheros in it. you think it would do good or would the girls smell the sex and like go \"eww gross\' but subconsiously they like it. lol confusing. just let me know if i should try it out and monitor responses better

PHP 87
07-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Uhhhh...no.

Xehupatl
07-03-2002, 01:02 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 04:49 AM
hahahaha

Put it on yoiur neck, and under arms, and give us your responce with the girls =P

hahahahaha

rjm
07-03-2002, 05:41 AM
Sure, why not... Now, *I\'m* not about to do that (\"Hey baby, what\'s that cologne?\" \"Essence of ME, momma!\"), what the hell... If you\'re willing to do it, knock yourself out!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 06:55 AM
Well OverDude......Better you than me...hey maybe if it works you could market it....call it \"Spunk\"
TCO

Whitehall
07-03-2002, 07:48 AM
I think it was a scene in \"Something About Mary\" where she needed some handy hair gel....

Who would have guess she loved the scent too.

Watcher
07-03-2002, 12:58 PM
Hahaha
Im sure someone will try this and report thier successes or failure here on the forum of applying seamen from themselves all over thier body. It just aint gunna be me in this case lol.
It proves the point of pheros effectiveness though and the science behind it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 02:47 PM
My guess is if women see you walking around with stains on your pants, they\'re just gonna think you\'re a perverted slob /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

\'Slinger out.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 02:54 PM
lol a lot of people replied to this. i was really just kidding but owell lol. so semen does have lots of pheros in it. which do u think is stronger semen (aka spunk or essence of me lol) or SOE. this post cracks me up. i was drunk when i wrote the first one lol

NoLimits
07-03-2002, 03:28 PM
OK - Somebody has to try this - just use a really strong cologne cover...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 03:32 PM
Well there were a few posts from the old forum on some guy who went into bar with pheros on and a gal said he smelled like sex. When he inquired as to what she meant she told him he smelled like seaman, but liked the odor. So there may be something to it. But as for names of your new product name,,,Eau De Scrotum, Joy Juice, Man Milk, or ??? can go on for a bit..but anyway ,,,,yes this post was funny..but ya never know...
TCO

(hey almost to 400....Bruce let us not change tthe forum for awahile...takes to long to get the posts up there in number..then have to start all over again.

BassMan
07-04-2002, 06:20 PM
Both semen and menstrual blood have been used as attractants in African folk magic (hoodoo) for ages. Celtic/European forms of herbalism/folk magick also allude (albeit a bit more quietly) to their use. Although probably not for the squeamish, within these communities there are well-known methods to prepare/concentrate the scents contained within the male and female sexual fluids, which have been quite commonly used in both sex/lust spells and in gambling luck spells.

With what we now know about pheros, this would make sense.

CptKipling
07-05-2002, 07:50 AM
Well you ent gona get me to try it, whatever floats your boat mate! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif