PDA

View Full Version : SOE+NPA or SOE+APC?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 08:38 PM
I\'ve decided to go for a strong -nol product after numerous failures with PI/m, TE, SPMO. All of these -none heavy products (with the exception of SPMO) seem not to be doing much for me. I want to add a -none punch to SOE, should I go for NPA or APC? What are the differences? Thanks in advance
Cheers

PHP 87
07-02-2002, 08:43 PM
NPA has about 10 times the A-None concentration as APC

I\'m going to try an SOE + JB1 (7 parts APC + 3 parts NPA) mix as soon as the mailman brings me my latest order.

If you are a younger guy, you probably don\'t need much A-None supplementation.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 10:22 PM
yes yes
very interesting. Does anyone have a definite answer as to which product I should get? NPA or APC? Both seem like a good product to spice up the SOE. Which one would prove more effective?

aaron
07-03-2002, 03:04 AM
My suggestion would be NPA. It contains a higher concentration of -none as well as the \"secret ingredients\" as well (don\'t ask, I have no idea).

Also, SoE has a very fresh, \"clean\" scent by itself, and NPA is non-scented. APC smells like Davidoff Cool Water. I would refrain from mixing two scented preparations like APC and SoE, and go for the NPA/SoE in the 3:7 ratio.

I don\'t have any idea how effective this is since I haven\'t made any up or the opportunities to use it.

MadMaxx
07-03-2002, 06:24 AM
I\'ve tried SOE and APC, as well as SOE and JB1.
Both got hits, but then the JB1 stopped working so well.
Probably too much -none. You can get hits even with the APC which is very low concentration. If you had trouble with heavy -none stuff as you said, I recommend APC, because I also have bad luck with heavy -none stuff, but the APC alone is turning some women on.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 06:31 AM
how old are you? if you\'re in your early 20\'s or younger then:

if you do buy the APC, put A LOT on
and same with SoE, you don\'t need to worry much about OD
so apply liberally

honestly, i can never be sure about my NPA hits...JB1 never ever worked for me at all...but APC alone smells real nice and i think applying some of it with SoE also helps

i just remember the most incredible hits i had were
lots of SoE with a small amount of NPA, 1 spray TE, lots of dabbed on APC...i had girls coming up to me all night effortlessly

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 09:17 PM
I Decided to go with APC
Placed my order today.
I understand that I can apply SOE liberally (read: as much as I want) but how about APC? How many drops of that should I use and where should i use it? Should I mix it WITH the SOE? I\'m not sure. Can\'t wait to try this stuff and post some responses on the forum