PDA

View Full Version : Tall guys and -none (strange thing happened)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 07:57 PM
I just bought some -none from ebay (which I\'m sure will get some laughs) and I\'m really tall at 6\'2\'\'. I am really new to pheros and have been reading about how tall guys get negative reactions from -none. Why is that? I just got it today and I put some on a couple hours before I went to work. Well, I got some weird reactions. I work part time as a drivers education instructor (no I\'m not trying to pick up on 15 year old girls with the mones). I don\'t do the behind the wheel, I teach a class. Anyway, when I had the -none on, everyone in the class wouldn\'t even look at me. Seriously, every single person was looking at the floor, and that has never happened before. Did they sense that I was the alpha male who would take a direct stare as a challenge or something? It was weird. Is it because I\'m so tall, or is it because they are so young?

upsidedown
07-02-2002, 08:02 PM
What product were you wearing, and how much of it did you have on?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 08:07 PM
I was using Androstenone Hormone Concentrate. I think it\'s some generic stuff. If you go on ebay and search under \"pheromones\" you\'ll see tons of it. It\'s the one with the girls face wearing red lipstick. I wasn\'t wearing much at all. I put on one dab on my wrists and that was it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 08:16 PM
Sounds like them feeling threatened by the -none is exactly what happened. I\'m only 5\' 9\" and when I wore HALF an X-cite wipe my usual cheerfulness just drew a blank with, and even noticeable ANGER (slight, but noticeable) with all the women I interacted with the entire day, needless to say, I\'ll never try X-cite again til I\'m 60 or so /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Then I tried SOE, and things could hardly be better, baby! If you\'re young, and tall, use -none products VERY SPARINGLY.

\'Slinger out.

BTW, did I forget to mention, buy yourself SOE NOW, good man! Hurry, hurry! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

upsidedown
07-02-2002, 08:19 PM
Ok, I\'ll check it out. I\'m curious what it\'s none content is.

I\'m sure it wasn\'t too much.

I\'m tall also, but I\'ve not experienced anything like that. I\'ve worn it around people I\'ve known for years, and nobody has acted any differently towards me.

I\'ve akso tried various different products and mixes containing none, but I have yet to see anything like that among strangers as well.. Now, in a few restaurants I\'ve gone to, I have had some rathy cold waiters and waitresses. At times I\'ve had some waitresses who didn\'t come to take care of me very often. But, I thnk they were just unfriendly and busy. I doubt it was a negative reaction to the none I was wearing. But, even if it was the none that they disliked, they certainly didn\'t look away from me.

All in all I\'ve read a lot about how none has a tendance to scare off younger women, but since I\'ve been trying the stuff for two weeks now, I\'ve mostly been around younger women (19-22 or so.) And, for the most part I\'d have to say that I\'ve had a considerable amount of positive reactions to the none. I haven\'t witnesses any negative reactions at all....and more often than not...no reaction at all.

So, I\'d be curious to have you test it on another class, and in other situations to see if you continue to get the same respnse again.

However, maybe you should order some SoE or SPMO from this site....something that contains some nol....and perhaps adding it to the product you now have might soften the blow a bit on everybody you come in contact with.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 08:32 PM
I think the none concentration is .05 g/ml. Not very much. It smells pretty good though, so I\'d like to mix in some nol with it.

Lee
07-02-2002, 09:24 PM
I don\'t believe X-cite wipes have any -none in them, and if they did, it is a VERY VERY small amount. They are quite heavy in -nol so I\'m not sure where the agression is coming from, it could be the fact that many think x-cite smells like some bathroom cleaning substance, so maybe they didn\'t like your smell?

I\'ll agree that it is very easy to wear too much -none. I even now cut down my usual 2 dabs of TE to just one, and it seems to be working better....I think.

franki
07-03-2002, 02:07 AM
I am saying it again, I am a 6\"5 tall guy, 20 years of age and EVEN I like to use a-none (in combination with SOE).

The thing with teenage girls is that a little bit, CAN be too much, but also can be just right. Just keep in mind to lower the amount of a-none that you use when your targets are below 20 or below 25. Still a little bit of a-none can work wonders with this young girls, you can get reactions like you are never going to get with -nol.

Well my €0,02,

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 06:35 AM
what\'s your magic formula franki? maybe under 20 % NPA is good for a mix with SOE

EXIT63
07-03-2002, 06:40 AM
I think you mean Andrestenone Pheremone Concentrate or APC. You don\'t have to go on Ebay for it. Bruce sells it right here. Not sure how good it works but I love the smell.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 07:53 AM
You\'re right. My bad. I would buy it here, but I got a 1 oz. bottle off ebay for $16.00. Can\'t really argue with that. I might buy some of that additive though.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2002, 01:54 PM
I taught Drivers Ed for 20 years. I suspect everyone looking down had more to do with your presentation than scent. By the way, there are couple of Drivers Ed instructors in Michigan currently doing time for hitting on 15 year old students.

CptKipling
07-05-2002, 08:17 AM
Slinger:

I\'m young and quite tall, but i have never had any (noticable) negative reactions from younger women/girls. I wouldn\'t even say that i\'m very conservative with application, i just try to make sure that i\'m wearing some -nol aswell.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:33 AM
im getting quite worried now, coz im 6.3ft, and was just about to order /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif