PDA

View Full Version : What products do 21-25 year olds have success with

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 03:11 PM
I\'m just wondering what people in my age range (I\'m 23) have success with. I\'ve heard that SOE works well. I have a lot of products, SOE, SOE gel, PI unscented, TE w/sandlewood, PF, NPA, must oil, and scented attraction (last 3 I haven\'t used yet).

I\'ve had some success with PF and I noticed a big hit with PI once. I\'ve noticed that people sometimes act a little funny around me when I\'ve used the other products, but no definate hits. One of my big concerns is the smell. I\'m one of the people who can\'t smell the pheros, so I never know if I put too much on. I see the postings with people who have big hits with PI, but I think they are people who are a little older than me. I heard the 70/30 SOE/NPA combo is good, but is that too much -none for someone my age?

Right now I\'m using SOE when I go out. How much do most people use? I heard some people use a few inches and some people use 30 inches. I usually use one or two 2 inch strips on my wrists. Is that enough?

One last question, when people mix SOE with NPA, do they put it in an atomizer? I got a couple atomizers from the site? How many sprays would be a good amount?

I know some of these questions have been answered before, but I want to know what works with the younger crowd. Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks.

franki
07-02-2002, 03:15 PM
I am 20 and I am using TE and have used NPA with a little bit of success. In my opinion a little bit of a-none (donĀ“t ask me how much) is helpful when you are trying to attract the 18-25 target group. When you go add more of a-none the only hits you will get are from 25+ women.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-02-2002, 03:19 PM
With my mix DD#1 thats the NPA SOE mix the amount of none seems to be ok. I just mix it up in the SOE bottle and use it with the roller. It works fine (22 here so young enough and still get good responses the none theroy i think isnt really a factor in most factors except with really tall guys say 6\"2 and up.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 09:56 PM
Im 22 and right now SOE seems to be working better for me all by itself than any other combo or product Ive gotten from Bruce.

I usually put a strip on the inside of each forearm and a strip of the SOE across my neck before going out. It seems to be working well enough and I havent had the problem of ODng with that much yet.

Myke

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 06:15 AM
i kinda feel like 30 % is still too much in DD1...so i am just putting a hint on none in my DD1 mix...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2002, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the responses. Does the SOE+NPA combo have any BO odor? Do any other 20-25 year old have any other specific combos that work well?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:26 AM
i would use the dd#1 mix, seems like many people are getting results from it

Watcher
07-07-2002, 02:30 AM
Very little PA phero guy, it seems to be a little on the fresh smelling side.