PDA

View Full Version : dont read if youll get offended for some reason

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 02:49 PM
this is kindof what got me thinking about pheros initially. ok when ever i masturbate (i used to alot but not anymore to old for that) if some got on my boxers or something id wipe it off and it would be fine. well if i go out like that i swear i get more attention from girls in a good way. more chatty and coming up to me and stuff. do they like the smell of sex or something?

Watcher
07-02-2002, 03:00 PM
Yes is the simple answer there the presence of strong androgens within seamen is the cause and it smells also, thats why this stuff is so effective seamen is the highest concentration of pheromones naturally in the body.

franki
07-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Now that there are synthetic pheromones, you donĀ“t have to put on your sweaty t-shirt and your messy pants when you are going out. lol ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Andy
07-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Hmmm ... this makes me think of weird things with rollertop bottles /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I didn\'t knew there\'s something like an age restriction for masturbation.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 03:29 PM
Andy;
Better keep your roller bottles to yourself...LOL..Same thing creeped across my mind when I read the post.

Okay so how is it applied? Dabs? Sparys? Squirts? LOL too damn funny

TCO

Whitehall
07-02-2002, 03:40 PM
Check this link for the effects of semen on females...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=585&ncid=585&e=1&u=/nm/20020626/sc_nm/health_semen_dc_1 (\"http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=585&ncid=585&e=1&u=/nm/20020626/sc_nm/health_semen_dc_1\")

Andy
07-02-2002, 03:42 PM
Hehe, I won\'t share anyways ... use your own pheros /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

You wouldn\'t need Jojoba at least to prepare it for the rollerbottle /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I JUST HOPE NOBODY IS TAKING THIS SERIOUS

The imagination of 50 nuts lovescent-forum members running around somewhere in the world beeing scented with NSA /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif out of their rollertop bottles is really bad.