PDA

View Full Version : any one knows about perfect ten

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 01:55 PM
is perfect ten is good as they say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks

Andy
07-02-2002, 02:52 PM
As who says ?

No, honestly P10 has loads of pheros in it, that\'s true. But it\'s nothing for the average phero sprayer (APS /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ). It\'s quite powerfull and the ratio 6-none 3-nol and 1-rone sounds interesting to me too.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2002, 03:03 PM
The P-10 is really good, but must be mixed, burnt the hell out of me when I wore it alone, I droped some in a JB-1 mix, was pretty sick dihl from any girl I got close to with litteral dropped jaws. Ive tried it in alot of mixes and sometimes it christalizes but shaking it up it does great for the night, but in a larger batch an oil/alcohol mix it has a tendencey to seperate and crust around the top. The mix Im using now is apc-pi-p10- and sex strap concentrait with a touch of farinhieght cologne its awesome, but defenatly an expencive mix peice by peice. on another note the sex strap concentrait smells awesome, but the strap alone has done nothing for me, anyway, Ill keep mixing, and updating, I have basiccly every phero cologne, oil, and concentrait, and like I said this mix and other oil/alcohol p-10 mixes should be smaller because Im sure that cruddy stuff on the top of some of my bottles is my seperated crystalized p10

Mtnjim
07-24-2002, 03:12 PM
and sex strap concentrait

???
I\'ve never heard of this. Can anyone tell me about it?

TIA
Mtn.

rjm
07-25-2002, 05:34 AM
Okay, I can\'t find the P10 location...

Bruce:
I don\'t want to sound critical, but I\'m thinkin\' it\'s about time for a page update, just so we can send you more money for this fun stuff! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Andy
07-25-2002, 06:12 AM
P10 is located here :

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/p10.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/p10.html\")

I think Bruce made it that way, because it\'s just nothing for the APS.

rjm
07-25-2002, 07:32 AM
Mucho thanks for the info!

You could be right!

rjm
07-25-2002, 07:34 AM
Hey ChemLove,

Question: What do you mean it burned?

That\'s just a little spooky, but it\'s probably on the next list! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
07-26-2002, 05:02 AM
Okay, so how was the P-10 mixed? All of the ingredients just dumped together, or drop:drop ratios?

It looks good, but the price is a bit steep for experimentation.

Thanks!

chummym
07-26-2002, 06:33 AM
is there any more info about p10 you could give us bruce? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif like how many ML\'s is it? whats its concentration? whats with the 3 piece set? is the p10 in 1of the bottles and are the other 2 used for mixing it with other stuff? ummm are redheads hot? we needs these questions awnsered! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
07-26-2002, 07:31 AM
---
From Phil Stone\'s site:

6 mg of androstenone, 3 mg of androstenol, and 1 mg of androsterone.

(Womens formula contains a 5:3:1:1 blend of Androstenol: Androstenone: Androsterone :Copulins)
---

It\'s all dissolved in 10ml EtOH. The overall concentration of pheros is 1 mg/ml.

The three piece set appears to be a bottle o\' pheros, a bottle of 50% EtOH, an atomizer (reputed to be 10 ml, delivering approx. 65 sprays, or 6.5 sprays per ml) and a plastic syringe.

Yes, I know that\'s four pieces /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif