PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Ten did it!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 08:50 AM
It got me fired up about pheromones! Greetings all! I FINALLY broke down and bought some REAL stuff! I\'ve been using APC for a while now and not getting very noticible results, but just tried Perfect Ten from the Stone research lab and my faith has been reaffirmed. Just ordered some great goodies from this site and I can\'t wait to try them ALL out! Looking forward to sharing and learning! Nice to be here!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 09:10 AM
Hi . . How Much did u use Exactly of P 10 . . ?

I mean . . did u mix it with the ethanol ?

or did u spray the concentrate Pure ?

if so . . how many sprays ? and if u used the ethanol . . how many drops and how many sprays . . what combination did u use to be exact . . since its easy to overdose .

thanks

M A T T .

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 06:28 PM
Matt,

First I mixed 5-mL of the concentrate with 5-mL of the fragrance base. Then only one spray to the front of my clothes just prior to going out - that was all I used, and it definately did the trick. The kit is definately the way to go, as it allows you to make up your OWN concentration. I\'m still using this one for now, but I\'m going to try using 3-mL of the concentrate with 7-mL of the fragrance base. (I bought the Cool Water Fragrance base - smells AWESOME and masks the skunky pheros really well IMHO). images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 06:45 PM
Hi Harvey . . thanks for the Reply !

so half half . . but wow . .

thats incredible . . just 1 spray !

I got P 10 not long ago . . Now I ordered Edge . . still waiting for the Edge . .

But I used like 3 Sprays ! I think its an overdose . .

the 1rst time I went to a club with P 10 on . . I had 3 Sprays . . 1 on the chest 1 on the neck and 1 on the hair . .

By the way I \'m 17 . . So I go for younger like 15 to 20 . .

Anyway it was amazing . . girls were asking me to dance with them and do lots of others stuff . . haha even 2 who had bf \' s

Though , I always dance with girls since I \' m pretty good looking . . but this wasn\'t normal . . 4 girls at the Same time were dancing on Me ! it was so kool

and I was with other girls 2 . . anyway it was a great night . .

So , the next time . . I went to another club and used the same shirt as the previous just as an experiement . . I never do that . . But I thought that the residues would make the pheroes even more powerful . .

this time . . I sprayed 1 a few houres before the club . .

than another 3 ! in the club . . 2 on the same shirt UNwashed . .

WELL TOTALLY different story . . danced with only 2 girls .

and there was not really interest . . girls seemd to turn their heads a lot

I NEVER had such responses like that

even without pheroes girls think I \' m attractive but this was crazy !

So I believe that this was a MAJOR overdose I think I also sprayed once before the 2nd outing ( during the week )

it was like half ethanol and half concentrate . .

but do U really think that 1 spray is enough . .

I mean . . I was thinking . . that when I go out on a date . .

I spray 2 shots of P 10 at half / half

1 on the hair and 1 on the Chest or just 2 times on the chest . .

and when I go to clubs . . 3 sprays

2 on the chest 1 on the hair . .

what do u think ?

and ya . . I got Cool water 2

Amazing Scent ! It truly does mask totally the pheroes . .

So how was ur outing / story ? and do u think My idea of 2 sprays for intimate dates and 3 for clubs is a good idea ?

M A T T .

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 07:47 AM
are you telling me it is possible to get the original cool scent for this product?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 06:56 PM
i believe they are discussing the coolwater knock-off available on love-scent. i\'ve tried it out and it\'s pretty good, not an exact match (as most knock-off\'s arent), but for the price it does a good job.