PDA

View Full Version : distance and response

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 11:04 AM
when i get the 49 bucks saved im gonna buy soe for sure, but i am curious at how far away women will detect it. with a positive response i mean, not an OD.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 11:42 AM
i think you gotta be within 5 feet of them...i was sitting next to one girl and it CLEARLY affected her...she was a foot a way and she wouldn\'t stop fidgeting and looking at me...i was totally weirded out but i got use to it after a while

Whitehall
07-02-2002, 12:30 PM
You can try out SoE by ordering just the packets at considerably less out-of-pocket risk and expense. Using one whole packet is like using a LOT of the roll-on liquid, BTW.

Come to think of it, SoE does seem to have a shorter range than a NONE product like NPA or RM. I have filled a meeting room with SPMO in the hair but that was an enclosed space. Both SoE and SPMO contain \'nol. NONE can reach across a room or club to pull a reaction but my only SoE responses have been at conversational distances.

Andy
07-02-2002, 02:58 PM
I\'d think it\'s because -none is kinda threat-phero. It is somehow alerting others (of your power?), according to the things said in the forum and my own experiences. It would be quite useless if this monetype would be only effective at a range where I could already bite your neck and tear your body apart. But I am not quite sure if -nol is restricted to a shorter range. Maybe just a closer contact is needed to make it do what it does /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

Watcher
07-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Well pheros are only meant to signal at a close range where most people interact in the real world (forget the internet), but most of our interactions take place within a 20 foot at most range you dont conduct conversations with someone at the other end of the street.

PHP 87
07-02-2002, 03:17 PM
They work best when you get close enough to talk to people.