PDA

View Full Version : Off subject- curious

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 09:22 AM
Off subject again but I was just observing something and there are so many intelligent male posters here that have the capacity to think beyond just boobs and she looks hot I don\'t know why!

Was looking at some of the glam photos of playboy types that do so well on the web and noticed that some of those woman just don\'t look that intelligent and very light/fluffy. And I don\'t think looks have anything to do with actual intelligence- I\'m just talking about apperances and was wondering why that was. Then looking at more of them it seemed like it was because they most all give off this naive innocent - open/acceptance DCIHL- is that how you guys say it? Dear caught in Headlights look! I was just wondering why they all pose they way with that kind of look even though it makes them look less intelligent/discerning that perhaps it has something to do with a psychological effect on guys that makes them look better! More open- more inviting and welcoming and more sexual- like a look that would give off the signal that they are ready and have been effected by an alpha male and there pheromones- so subconsciosly the look links up with sex and hot/ready!

Any thoughts?

Whitehall
07-02-2002, 10:00 AM
What a man really appreciates in a woman is sexual acceptance. The Deer-in-Headlight-Look (DIHL) is a manifestation of that. A woman looking at a man with dilated eyes is a definite clue - the eyes are the window to the soul, or nowadays, a reflection of the limbic state. A man too has a limbic response to dilation of a female\'s eyes. A high quality limbic system is \"emotional\" intelligence; conventional intelligence (reasoning) is a forebrain activity and not too directly involved in sex. In fact, a key to having good sex is \"putting the forebrain to sleep\" so that the emotional brain can control events - one can\'t have good sex by thinking about it a lot!

Photographers know that dilated eyes make the \"portrait\" more appealing; it is said that the herb \"belladonna\" (Italian for \"beautiful woman\") was so named from the practice of women adding a drop to the eyes to cause them to dilate and so appear more appealing to men.

So, is reasoning intelligence an important quality in women? I think that men in general don\'t see intelligence in women as all that sexy but an intelligent woman can create all sorts of advantages over her competitors and over men! Like using belladonna (or pheromones) to fool the poor schmuck!

Another correlation I\'ve read about is that smarter women are supposed to have smaller breasts. Maybe so \"in general,\" but the smartest woman I\'ve ever known and the only one I can definitely say was smarter than me, had huge breasts - she worked her way to a PhD in mathmatics as an exotic dancer!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 11:01 AM
Thanks Whitehall! You are a wealth of information! I knew there were smart guys on here! I posted the question on ddgirls site and no guys got it cause they don\'t even know what they are responding to. They think it is just there beautiful bodies and faces only that get them, but at a pheromone board we know there is more then just then what meets the eye going on! http://www.ddgirls.com/tour/html/hom.htm (\"http://www.ddgirls.com/tour/html/hom.htm\")

Makes me feel safe to ask even more questions but you don\'t have to answer if you don\'t want to. Just recently got this fascination finding out what guys like and respond to. Particulary in different looks and photographs, voices, movement, talking, attitude etc. I\'m starting to photograph girls myself too but a little more fashion and all- guess that\'s what\'s got me on this fascination- not to mention being a girl has me fascinated!

Wish the pheromones were working for me but I obviously need something a little stronger! Gee it\'s exciting- there\'s so much to learn!

I have never heard of belladonna? Where do you buy that? Is it sold in a liquid form you can apply to the eyes for that purpose? Is it safe?
What else causes dilated pupils? Certain lights? Thoughts?

Also what I noticed in all these types of photography that a lot of guys go for is not just the bright caught off guard eyes, super heavy glam makeup and high key direct lighting, but they always have there mouth always open and relaxed. Guess it\'s all common knowledge for guys but just never really thought about all it except it always seemed silly to me. http://www.ddgirls.com/tour/html/covergirl/0207/l/0003.jpg (\"http://www.ddgirls.com/tour/html/covergirl/0207/l/0003.jpg\")

Where did you hear about the breasts? Was that a scientific study or just a cultural/social concept like blond hair or something? I don\'t think looks have anything to do with intelligence in any forms- you can\'t judge a book by it\'s cover. But am refering to different looks as intelligent, mindless, sexy, scared, serious, mean, confused, arrogent, depressed etc. different looks give off different apperances as to what\'s going on that we try to judge.

\" one can\'t have good sex by thinking about it a lot! \"

So maybe that\'s why they try to give the blank mind look. Interesting...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 11:11 AM
sorry for posting those links. I forgot that younger people come here too since it\'s all mostly guys and adult pheromone/sex talk!

Whitehall
07-02-2002, 03:31 PM
Jadj,

While belladonna has ancient uses, it\'s primary ingredient is atropine, a rather strong and serious drug. Optometrists use it in carefully calibrated doses to dilate the eyes before certain eye exams and you can\'t see very well for hours afterwards.

Your eye dilation is under something of conscious control anyway - when you look at an attractive man that you want to impress in the eyes, just imagine something or someone warm and nice and sexy while you are looking at him and give your emotions free rein for a moment or two. Learning to control one\'s emotion means both when to quiet them and when to turn them loose.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 04:07 PM
Ditto to what Whithall has posted...Leave Belladonna alone. It is in the nightshade family which has many many different plants that are all toxic to some degree these include the Datura family as well (i.e thornapples, jimson weed etc)..
TCO

rjm
07-03-2002, 05:23 AM
Hi jadj,

Figured I\'d throw in my little bit...

Having gone out with a few girls, I can tell you that it\'s not necessarily a certain build-type. The extremes were \"M,\" who was about 5\'4\"/120 and \"H,\" who was 5\'8\"/115. I found them BOTH to be very physically attractive.

It\'s something else... As, I believe it was Whitehall who said it, the acceptance level the female has.

Also, there\'s the way she carries herself. How much respect does she have for herself and those around her? What type of general attitude does she have? I heard this recently; it\'s something to watch: Pay attention to how your date treats the waiter / waitress at a restaurant. As these are \"servers,\" and quite often viewed as the lowest rung on the employment ladder, you can get some idea of how this person will treat you, once they become more comfortable with you.

A brain is nice to have, too. I don\'t expect to go out with a theoretical physicist, but she has to be able to have a conversation about more than the MTV music awards and what Britney\'s latest video outfit is...

See? we\'re not really looking for THAT much different.

I checked the links, \'cause I\'m a guy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif , and yeah, they\'re easy to look at, though I find it a bit pointless, since I\'ll likely never meet them... One thought about the \"hot\" girls you mentioned though: Sure, I\'d take them for the weekend, \'cause I\'m a single guy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif but I doubt I\'d be sportin\' them around... (\"Hi! My name\'s Bobby Jo, and my hobbies are painting my nails and twirling my hair!\")

Oh yeah -- since we\'re here telling you all this stuff, I hope you\'ll stick around to tell us things about what your species wants! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 08:53 AM
Thanks rjm!

Yeah I had come to the basic conclusion that guys most want someone to make them feel good. Someone happy and inspiring
who accepts them endlessly with extreme positivity and lets them
take the lead without them knowing it. Uses there sweet femine powers to make them feel comforted and understood and safe.

But that\'s not easy - takes an angel to gracefully put up with most men! Or a really good actress!

I don\'t know if I buy the waitress thing- I always treated service people much better then my man at the end- after all I wasn\'t Close to those people and always polite to strangers...

I guess a girl being pretty frigid for a year and not liking sex with you anymore wouldn\'t make you feel very good and accepted huh?

Or one that put most decisions on you then second guessed every one!

Or was so conflicted and paronoid with life she freaked out and worried about everything you just wanted to get her drunk all the time! But of course she doesn\'t drink cause that would be letting
go too much and not being in tense control which is a must for her...

You guys may not want a superficial dwight but you sure want someone light and happy go-lucky and not dark and tragic that\'s a given of course for anyone! At one point you just have to admit to
yourself you are just not suited for a relationship!

Guys want someone who will give them bindblowing sex and treat them nice... pretty simple!

Girls pretty much want the same but also someone who will make them feel secure, protected, validated and supported.

And of Course never hurt anyones ego or pride! Which has no place in a loving relationship in the first place...

The question is how do you handle things that bother you graciously.. just let them win and become apathetic... I don\'t know.

\"It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.\"

No you are wrong- Stupidity is EXTREMELY Painful!!!

Whitehall
07-03-2002, 09:20 AM
When it comes to the choice of a wife, my adage of choice is...

\"Beauty fades, and passion cools...

but Cooking lasts!\"

That said, I\'ve had three wives and the one thing that a woman can do to absolutely, positively kill a relationship is withhold or begrudge her sexual warmth. After all, without sex, you\'re just room mates. She can argue, bitch, complain, whatever, but good lovin\' can overbalance a multitude of her shortcomings.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 08:26 PM
jadh, I SO feel ya, these are great questions/observations...you still around?