PDA

View Full Version : nol vs. none and the 'mountain o' stuff'

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 05:21 AM
I recently purchased the newbie special which comes with the Edge and some super primal essential oil. Now, this being the first pheromone cologne I have ever acquired, and me being 19 years old, I\'m curious as to how to use the two of them together effectively. Reading other posts I\'m led to believe that androstenol-containing products would be best for someone my age (assuming the women I want to approach are my age or near, which is true). Basically what I\'m saying is that I could use some advice from you phero-pro\'s. Good spots to apply it? Time of day? Nol vs. None? Effective use of other colognes? Anything will help. Thanks

CptKipling
07-02-2002, 05:52 AM
Well firstly, read the Cook Book.

But, as im not sure if this is included in it, -none can be used with younger women/girls, as long as you are careful and use SOME -nol aswell.

Application: Go for neck, wrists, arms, chest, behind ears. Just remember that you are going for good all round coverage without choking your target /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Time of day is almost irrelivant, you will get responces no matter what the time of day is. However, bear in mind that sweat does not usually go well with phero products. You are more likely to get hits in places like pubs/clubs than in a shop in the day, for obvious reasons.