PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego/Edge combo

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2002, 10:18 PM
All-

Another question. I found a deal on the website for a dynamic duo featuring Alter Ego and the Edge. I was planning on getting Alter Ego as my first phero purchase, and was excited to find a package with another Phero to try out included.

Unfortunately, I have read lots of posts about how the Edge doesn\'t give good hits, and its easy to OD, as well as just being weak NPA.

Should I just save my money and get the AE alone? Or maybe spend a few bucks more, don\'t get the package deal and get AE and NPA? or something that mixes well with AE? The new gel? something?

I should also add, my intent is to get hits at clubs and in public places, so I\'d like a good powerful combo as opposed to something to \"heat up the spouse\" if you know what I mean...

Any recommendations are welcome...
Thanks!
Olav23

PHP 87
07-01-2002, 10:35 PM
The 2 hot products here are SOE (A-Nol & A- Rone) and NPA ( A-None)- I plan on using both products together this weekend.

Whitehall
07-02-2002, 08:11 AM
TE is a fine product and one quite capable of pulling off very strong sexual hits. It is diluted NPA so that it can be applied with a sprayer. Still, I go with NPA nowadays since there is less wastage by dabbing or rolling compared to spraying (or overspraying.)