PDA

View Full Version : Primal Instinct and Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2001, 07:20 PM
Do any of you out there think that the confident aura you emit from wearing PI or other Pheros may account for some of the behavior changes with the women you encounter? I\'ve noticed more non-sexual touching and more sexually explicit references from the women I encounter...I\'m enjoying that and am not questioning a good thing..but I wonder if because I\'m expecting these results its helping bring it about ..regardless of the chemistry of Primal Instinct?? Your input please. Daring D

oscar
07-22-2001, 12:56 AM
Daring D,
Imagine,if you will,a pheromone placebo. You\'ve applied your product and begin conversing with a series of women.For the sake of this experiment let\'s assume that neither PI nor the placebo actually have any real effect on you,the wearer.
What percentage of these women are going to be responsive to your enhanced level of confidence?(without any phero exposure)
How much GREATER a percentage of them are going to be responsive to the same aura of confidence when exposed to the effects of PI.

And I also believe that the wearer,too, is affected by the mones.I find myself to be far more outgoing,confident,and even more generous when sporting pheromones.It seems to go way beyond a simply psychological thing.

You ARE questioning a good thing,but that\'s not a bad thing.....We should question EVERYTHING!

Tell ya what I\'m gonna do, You send me your PI,and I\'ll send you a bottle of \"Liquid Confidence\",a clear un-scented,tasteless liquid,and if you\'re satisfied with the results,then we\'ll call it even.

images/icons/laugh.gif

Funny, they used to say that the way to a man\'s heart is through his stomach,....and now we find that the way to a woman\'s heart is through her nose!

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

a.k.a.
07-22-2001, 07:56 AM
I agree with Wilde.
I think the power of pheromones is a combination of sexual stimulation for the woman + confidance boost for the guy.
Sometimes, when I wear pheros, I\'ll notice women checking me out from their cars; where they can\'t possibly smell me. Other times, I\'ll smell the pheros and be self-conscious that I stink; I\'ll have very low self-confidence and still get a smile or a woman that wants to chat me up.
I\'d say the art of using pheros is a combination of playing the alpha role (in a positive, sociable \"leader of the pack\" kind of way) + learning to read the levels of attraction and arousal in women.

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 07:58 AM
Hmmm...I attended this seminar once.Taught about the power of belief in the conscious and sub-conscious mind. It seems that you attract the things that you believe in.

Like you believe you\'re gonna lose you are.
Or you really believe you\'re gonna get rich and you do....that sorta thing.

Maybe it has a part to play in all this. But nevertheless, I do believe pheromones work well enough on their own.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 12:03 PM
I notice that girls check me out more in the car when I\'m wearing them, but like you said, maybe I\'m just looking for it more.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 06:29 AM
The pheros affect the user and the user affects the females around him. Was it because of the chemical induced confidence the user experiences, or the female reaction to the pheros, or a combination of both?. I\'d say that any way you look at it, there is a positive reaction taking place (I know, I know. DUH!).

Joe