PDA

View Full Version : afa application

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2002, 04:31 PM
Looking through the archives, I read that AFA can be applied directly out of the bottle. What is the recommended dosage?

Thanks for the advice,
Dino

rjm
07-02-2002, 07:35 AM
Dino,

I\'d try about a dab on each side of the neck, maybe smear it down toward the collarbone. Maybe split one dab between wrists...

I haven\'t used mine recently. Though it\'s an additive, just like NPA or A-1, I don\'t see why you couldn\'t go straight with it. I WOULD recommend having a cover scent though.

sirlun
07-02-2002, 09:09 AM
Hello Dino,
How do you like AFA? In your opinion how effective is it? You suggest it is best to cover it with a cologne.
I ask because I am about to purchase some along with some SOE wipes and would like to know how you like it.
I hear it is basically ordorless (as a pheromone can get) and is great to mix with any of your personal colognes without changing the scent of your cologne, very stealthy. Any experiences shared would be greatly appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2002, 03:36 PM
Randy, thanks for the advice. I was thinking about using about 2 drops, so I guess I was in the ballpark. Yes, I will be using a cover scent.

Sirlun, sorry but I can\'t give you an opinion on effectiveness. I just received it yesterday, so I haven\'t had a chance to try it out. There don\'t seem to be many afa comments in this forum, so I\'ll be sure to post some results asap.

Dino