PDA

View Full Version : APC Mixing Question.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2002, 01:22 PM
I just received my 1oz. bottle of APC Saturday evening. I was wondering what I should do now as far as mixing goes. I\'ve read the cook book and am currently leaning to the JB1 mix. I only have $50 to spend right now...so should I:

1. Buy a bottle of NPA and make JB1? Plus something with -nol.
2. Buy a bottle of AE? \'i would like something with -nol in it\'
3. Buy the RM special. [i]\'it comes with a -nol product right?\'

What product(s) would you get if you had the $50 to spend? Keep in mind I already have a bottle of APC.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. TIA /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
07-01-2002, 01:31 PM
RM is a smooth product and a great package deal but for sexual hits, I use NPA. Mixing with APC seems to be all the rage although I\'ve yet to buy APC.

RM is also preferred if you want to use pheromones for business and other \"civilized\" activities. Getting the SoE packets and the SPMO with RM is a great sampling of several products, each with a different accent and focus.

Conclusion:

If you are mostly interested in chasing women - NPA

If you want to explore a variety of applications - the RM package.

franki
07-01-2002, 01:41 PM
Because you already have APC, I would go for NPA + some SOE gel packets. This gives you the benefit of:

1. NPA+APC = JB1 = one of the most proven and succesful mixes when it comes to attracting women
2. SOE, which is the best a-nol product there is

Well, I havenĀ“t tried out RM, because I am a bit sceptic about it. Looking at the phero concentration you would have to dilute it and that means a lot more difficulty than just mixing two products together IMHO

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif