PDA

View Full Version : I feel more ahhhh.... "exicited" when I use pheros. Any1 else?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2001, 03:35 PM
I feel more ahhhh.... \"exicited\" when I use pheros. Any1 else feel the same way?
I mean , does any1 else feel a little more sexual using pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 11:59 AM
Well Pheroman, in my personal experience with pheros, I\'ve noticed that I seem to be less \'stressedoutjoe\' images/icons/tongue.gif than before I started using them. This is strange considering that one of the reactions a male (and I am definetely a man) is agressiveness when exposed to androstenone.

Another thing I noticed is that I seem to get more respect from friends and acquaintances, especially my ex-wife, than before I started using them.

I enjoy using pheros on a daily basis, even if I\'m not going out to party with friends.

I\'ve recently mixed together a bottle of APC with unscented PI and I put approximately 10-12 drops (distributed evenly) of said mix all over my hair, upper body (including underarms) and on my briefs. The reactions I\'ve gotten from some of the women at work has been very interesting (the icy ones are smiling at me for the first time in years).

Even if the only thing that the pheromones actually did was boost a guy\'s confidence level in himself, they would still be worth it.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 05:44 PM
Well a boost in our confidence levels as a result of pheromones is a lot cheaper than having six months of a psychiarist as they charge 50 bucks an hour, so yeah it is good stuff and cheap to, i think the excitement is referred to as a buzz im thinking to the ally mcbeal episode involving pheromones and the bee idea of buzz around the queen bee

rjm
07-25-2001, 12:01 AM
Odd this would come up now, as I was going to ask this myself... It *MAY* be because of the hot, humid weather and my working / living on both sides of the clock, BUT I\'ve noticed I get more annoyed lately. Not at the innocent mistakes of those who don\'t know better, but at those who certainly should, but don\'t pay attention. That includes my own very ocassional oversights.

Could this be the Pheros \"backfiring\" on me, or is it because the greatest mind and virtue I\'ve dealt with in the last week belong to the Dalmation / Black Lab I\'ve been watching for a vacationing friend?
(Yeah, I\'ve been in a mood...)

BTW, since it was mentioned that the APC/PI combo did wonders, I added more PI to my OWN APC. I\'ve tried two dabs - one per arm. I\'ve tried adding a drop or two to my hair. I\'ve taken it to a near-slathering level and gone to a crowded grocery store which I rarely go to, and even more rarely at this time of day.

Results? NOTHING. No DIHL; no aggressiveness, either positive or negative. Nothing...

I think I\'ll stick with the PA, try AE and The Edge, and use the APC just for the smell. I\'ll give the PI to the friend selling the maintenance agreements...

Randy

rjm
07-25-2001, 12:05 AM
\"ocassional\" Cripe, another oversight...
:-|

R.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 12:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy:
. I\'ll give the PI to the friend selling the maintenance agreements...

Randy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Randy if your friend doesn\'t want it (PI), can I have it? images/icons/laugh.gif

Joe

rjm
07-25-2001, 04:51 PM
Joe,

Just maybe...

He told me he was trying to mix the PA I got for him, using the straw-as-siphon method, rather than as-dropper and DRANK more than he transferred... images/icons/crazy.gif

I\'m not sure I can trust him with the remaining 1/2 bottle of PI...

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 06:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stressedoutjoe:
Well Pheroman, in my personal experience with pheros, I\'ve noticed that I seem to be less \'stressedoutjoe\' images/icons/tongue.gif than before I started using them. This is strange considering that one of the reactions a male (and I am definetely a man) is agressiveness when exposed to androstenone.

Another thing I noticed is that I seem to get more respect from friends and acquaintances, especially my ex-wife, than before I started using them.

I enjoy using pheros on a daily basis, even if I\'m not going out to party with friends.

I\'ve recently mixed together a bottle of APC with unscented PI and I put approximately 10-12 drops (distributed evenly) of said mix all over my hair, upper body (including underarms) and on my briefs. The reactions I\'ve gotten from some of the women at work has been very interesting (the icy ones are smiling at me for the first time in years).

Even if the only thing that the pheromones actually did was boost a guy\'s confidence level in himself, they would still be worth it.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Less Stressed Out Joe: Yes, Increased Confidence alone is worth the price of Primal
Instinct. I am using Primal Instinct because I want to connect up with special women who are not only gorgeous with a great body but even more importantly are genuinely kind people. There are tons of women out there for you other guys who have beautiful faces and great bodies but mean eyes..I want no part of them. Even if PI does do the trick with those type of women..guess what?? I\'ll say \"no.\" Thats a true aphrodisiac..saying \"No\" to the wrong woman and meaning it. Woman will respect you and will be frustrated by the fact that unlike 99.9% of other men..you are not \"easy.\" This is the truth unlike most macho crap you may read on this and other boards. Why am I wearing Primal Instinct? I want everything on my side to help me attract the best of the best women..then if we develop a friendship of mutual trust and respect..only then am I interested in merging bodies as well as minds. If you want to listen to mindless bragging..skip my posts. But if you have high aims like me..let\'s talk on this forum. If you\'d like a little background on me, read the thread about \"skeptical about pheromones\" posted in Mid-July..I just gave an updated report a few minutes ago. Daring D

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 06:23 PM
Couldn\'t agree with you more Daring D.

Sadly it sometimes takes a trip or two to hell (a relationship with a beautiful monster) before men and women wise up and start looking for inner beauty in others and reject their instinctual desires for shallow beauty.

Joe

rjm
07-25-2001, 07:53 PM
Okay, how did you guys meet my exes?!?!?!

R.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 09:17 PM
Its good to be able to be in the position of saying no to the wrong woman it hopefull wakes them up to the fact that they may be the best looking woman around but just because she is that way then she cant always get men coming onto her, and that there are some men who arent interested in her because she is the prevebal bitch so to speak, and it gives me the confidence to be able to go and find the right person for me, who is compatabile on a personality front as well as being a nice person and good to get along with because in relationships you have to spend a lot of intimate time with this person so it has to be someone you can get along with i think \"down to earth\" is the phrase i am looking for, instead of someone who is \"fluffy\" in other words look at me i am so beaufitful but i get to be stuck up, nasty bitchy and annoy everyone else cause i want my way, but it is after all an attention thing, and the way peoples brains are set up has a lot of difference to the way they come across some will change when they get to 40 and realise that they fucked up because of the way that they are but we pheromone users can make a positive difference in peoples lives by cheering them up and making them more productive in life, work and other aspects of their personalities, and to try and bring some humour and lighthearteness back to the world.