PDA

View Full Version : heres the deal

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2002, 07:41 AM
ok well i have a lot of friends that are girls, well not a lot but you get the picture (like 7 hot ones). but i never go out with anyof them. im 18 and i was thinking that if i used any of this love scent products there is a possibility of them reacting bad to it and put everything in the shitter right? also someone posted a test or something to take to see if pheros will work for. well it said the i had too many points so girls would probably not react well to pheros.

just give me your thoughts.
(To clear things up, i wrote the post about age and pheros, i wasnt looking for a miracle product, just an edge is all. i think you guys interpretted it the wrong way, but i wrote the post crappy, so no offense taken. thanks for youyr replies.)

jose
07-01-2002, 07:54 AM
Since you\'re young I suggest SOE your friends will be more chatty than usual but if you\'re looking for them being attracted to you RM would be the next best thing. PI has a strange odor to it and if you overdose people get a bad reaction to it. At least with RM and SOE they both small nice,also if these females know you already it might not work for you. No harm in trying anyway.

CptKipling
07-01-2002, 08:03 AM
You are not likely to mess anything up by using -nol, try SOE, or even the newbie kit (The Edge and Super Primal Musk Oil) because the SMPO contains some -nol. It is likely to amplify any positive feelings they have towards you, so if they have never considered anything with you, they will just be more chatty/pleasant. Sexual hits are also possible, but more effort is required

-none is more of a risk, it will probably promote sexual hits that will change your relationship with the girls, for better or worse, ie. it could scare them off (not noticed myself, but people talk about it.)

I would go for DD#1, which is SOE and NPA mixed at 7:3, but only use a little NPA, and then increase it later.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2002, 08:07 AM
oh yea i forgot to say, i know nothing exept a great body will get women to jump into bed with me, im just looking for a product for chattiness and help keep her attention

CptKipling
07-01-2002, 09:07 AM
I think thats a bit of an exaggeration, it helps but its not the only way /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

By the way, lol about your sister /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Andy
07-01-2002, 09:07 AM
Quote loverman666:
i know nothing exept a great body will get women to jump into bed with me

Well in most cases rumors of your potency and sexual abilities is worth far more than having a perfect body /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif . Ah yes ... and having money .... but that\'s not important to every girl.

SwingerMD
07-01-2002, 10:07 AM
Lovermanman666,

\" i know nothing exept a great body will get women to jump into bed with me\".

Not necessarily . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif . A lot of the -none hit stories we have in the forum talk about how guys that said that they didn\'t rate high on the body dept., but still got these crazy hits. Me, I don\'t consider myself a knockout and I have had some interesting things happen to me out on the dance floor . . . .

Anyhow with that in mind, for a sexual edge I recommend you try a -none product that has a low concentration. APC would be good, 0.05 mg/ml compared to the heavy hitters, 0.5 mg/ml. The heavy hitters are very strong out of the bottle and I have found that I don\'t get any hits with the recommended 2 drops max until after 1 hr. With APC I seem to get hits right out of the bottle with 4-6 dabs. Good luck! Oh and SOE is good for chattiness.